Mr Martin and his friends - page 9

khorosh:
We can only state this based on our experience, or maybe we just don't know how to cook without martin?)

How long have you been developing, have you ever come across a machine without martin that has been making money for a long time? I haven't had one in years. Only martin gets the account in the black, over the long haul.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How long have you been developing, have you ever come across a machine without martin that has been making money for a long time? I haven't had one in years. Only martin pulls the account to the pluses, over the long haul.

But this is our experience, but there is the experience of other traders that we do not know.

khorosh:
But it's from our experience, but there are other traders' experiences that we don't know.

You don't talk to anyone and you don't know about other traders' experiences?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not about love, it's about the impossibility of making money on a machine without martin in the long run.

You're wrong.

You are wrong. It is easy to earn on a machine with a martin, and in the long term. The earnings are just too small compared to the deposit.

I have repeatedly said - set the probability of one win, set the number of martingale cycles (each of them will win one bet), and the probability of loss. The required deposit is easy to calculate. And earnings are ensured on a quite automatic basis.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You don't communicate with anyone and don't know about other traders' experiences?

I know someone, but I don't know everyone.

George Merts:

... It's just that the earnings are too small compared to the deposit.

I have repeatedly said - give probability of one win, give number of martingale cycles (in each of them one bet will win), and probability of loss. The required deposit is easy to calculate. And earnings are provided on quite an automaton.

Where's the logic in that?

When the price moves against Martin, it gives the trader the very money needed to support Martin (!)

Why do you need an exorbitant deposit then?

prikolnyjkent:

Where's the logic in that?

When the price moves against Martin, it gives the trader the funds necessary to support Martin (!).

What's the point of having an exorbitant deposit?

Oh... and this one here... he's on the rampage again...)

he's been busted in the coin thread, he's gone quiet... he's back again.

khorosh:
Love (for forex) is evil, you will also love a martin goat ).
martin

Martin

continuation, but with aggressive trading.

Any strategy has a chance of losing and I would not unequivocally condemn a martin and with stops you can lose quickly in skilled hands )))