Mr Martin and his friends - page 4

George Merts:

Shit...

How many times do I have to tell you - a martin, if it doesn't lose, requires a huge deposit, and as a result the profit percentage becomes miserable.

If the profit on a martin is normal - then the probability of a loss is very palpable.

The only possibility to have a good profit and not to fail is to make so many changes in a martin that it ceases to be a martin long time ago. Let's say, how do you like this "martin" - we set such a lot that it is possible to lose one percent of the deposit. If we suffer a loss we increase TP, and again we put one percent of the deposit at risk, and again, with each loss we increase TP, so it covers all our losses. It is clear that such a system will never lose (and it is very doubtful that it will work) - but it is also called a "martin".

I do not need it and I am not losing.

The fifth knee will be roughly equal to double the first knee (or not)

trader781:
I don't require it and I don't leak it
tamed

George Merts:

Shit...

How many times do I have to tell you - a martin, if it doesn't lose, requires a huge deposit, and as a result the profit percentage becomes miserable.

If the profit on a martin is normal - then the probability of losing is very palpable.

The only possibility to have a good profit and not to fail is to make so many changes to the martin that it ceases to be a martin long ago. Let's say, how do you like this "martin" - set such a lot that you can lose only one percent of the deposit. If we suffer a loss we increase TP, and again we put one percent of the deposit at risk, and again, with each loss we increase TP, so it covers all our losses. It is clear that such a system will never lose (and it is very doubtful that it will work) - but it is also called a "martin".

There is also averaging.

Mickey Moose:

I don't require it and I don't leak it.

the fifth knee will be roughly equal to double the first (or not)

You say "gop" as you jump.

Why don't you sell such a wonderful non-draining, plus-trading martinoexpert ?

Or, as I said before, there's nothing left of the martingale...

George Merts:

You say "gop" as you jump over.

Why don't you sell such a wonderful non-declining, plus-trading martinoexpert?

Or, as I said before - there's nothing left of the martingale...

because you can't sell it on this service (requires seller registration)

and if you take others - i don't know the price, i'm not going to support him either

as for self-supplying - 15% per month is very low (the minimum rate beyond which the risk of leakage begins)

it can not be put just by chance - you need to find the right moment when to turn it on and when to turn it off

so unequivocally in the bin

If you really want to see how it was done - it helped rivet in the branch for beginners on the 4Q, there are all the codes

of course I worked on it myself, but it's more cosmetic than work.

STARIJ:
tamed
he just learned how to raise a moose

Mickey Moose:

As for betting yourself - 15% per month is very low (the minimum rate beyond which the risk of leakage begins)

plus it will not put it randomly - you need to find the right time when to turn on and when to turn off

so it's in the bin unequivocally

Ha ! 15% a month - that's a huge profit ! It's as good as fifteen hundred quid a month from a normal deposit !

It's a grail, for fuck's sake!

It's true, I do not understand what it means to "pick up the moments" ??? That is, you put it in, and then you look for entry into the position, turn it on, it enters... then you look for an exit from the position, you set it, it goes out ???

I don't get it, are you sure you have a "non-sinking martin advisor" ? Or are you just trying to bullshit me ?

George Merts:

Ha ! 15% a month - that's a huge profit ! That's, like, 1,500 quid a month from a normal deposit !

It's a grail !!!

It's true, I do not understand what it means to "pick up the moments" ??? That is, you put it in, and then you look for entry into the position, turn it on, it enters... Next, you look for an exit from the position, indicate it, it goes out ???

I don't get it, are you sure you have a "non-sinking martin advisor" ? Or are you just making a nonsense out of it?

1) i don't have a 'normal depo', so what i have is what i have.

2) i do not have "normal deposits", so what i have is what i have. 2) my timing is perfect, at the jump in the franc a few years ago and brexit he would have probably gone down.

George Merts:

Ha ! 15% a month - that's a huge profit ! That's, like, 1,500 quid a month from a normal deposit !

It's a grail !!!

It's true, I do not understand what it means to "pick up the moments" ??? That is, you put it in, and then you look for entry into the position, turn it on, it enters... and then you look for an exit, you set it, it goes out ???

I don't get it, are you sure you have a "non-sinking martin advisor" ? Or are you just bullshitting ?

Hmm!a normal deposit of 10K is not funny ...100K is a normal deposit)))

Viktor Korchagin:

Hm!a normal deposit of 10k is not funny ...100k is a normal deposit)))

Some complain that the soup is liquid and some complain that the diamonds are small).