STARIJ:

I searched on the internet - there are many different options. They include:

The economic cycle consists of four successive phases:
upswing (boom);
crisis (recession);
depression (bottom);
Recovery (expansion).

where's the top, the euphoria?

there's a recession, there's a bottom, there's an upturn, there's no top. it's a trough \ _ _ /.
it's weird, so there's no such thing as joy in life?

Respectfully.

Yury Kirillov:

A trend is not a wave, but only half of a wave (from low to high or vice versa). The length of the trend is equal to half of the wave length.

You have wrapped it up well, my colleague! Right now I'm in a stupor, I'm twisted. Put it back the way it was.

Yury Kirillov: A trend is not a wave, but only half of a wave (from low to high or vice versa). The length of the trend is equal to half of the wave length.

Wave = trend up + flat + trend down + flat Trend = 1/4 of a wave

If you dream a little: What does a trader need to be happy?... Of all the data on the chart, the trader, by and large, is only interested in POINTS of extremums (trend reversal points). In this case, we can just wait for the TIME SIGNAL, and here, even a slight lag of the signal is not important, the profit will be provided ...

Therefore, to solve the problem with the trend indicator, which would show these same points, and the problemof "Making a stable profit on FOREX" - is solved.

But in practice, it is quite a difficult task...

Serqey Nikitin:

If you dream a little: What does a trader need to be happy?... Of all the data on the chart, the trader, by and large, is only interested in POINTS of extremums (trend reversal points). In this case, you can just wait for the TIME SIGNAL, and it does not even matter a slight lag of the signal, the profit will be provided ...

Therefore, to solve the problem with the trend indicator, which would show these very points, and the problemof "getting a stable profit on FOREX" is solved.

But in practice, it is quite a difficult task...

It's not really very complicated (although it took me about 10 years to get rid of a lot of misconceptions).

Андрей:

It's actually not very complicated (although it took me about 10 years to get rid of a lot of misconceptions).

Now that's something to pay attention to.

Can you be more specific about which misconceptions?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Now that's worthy of attention.

Can you be more specific - what kind of misconceptions?

Just off the top of my head:

1 Trying to predict.

2 Price will always come back.

3 The gap will close.

4 Optimize the Expert Advisor.

5 Buy on good news/sell on bad news (the news works and there will be a move, but not necessarily what you think)

... etc.

It all works out 50/50.

Андрей:

At a guess:

1 Trying to predict.

2 Price will always return.

3 The gap will close.

4 Optimise the EA.

5 Buy on good news/sell on bad news (the news works and there will be a move, but not necessarily what you think)

... etc.

This all works 50/50.

+

I'll add - any free information on which any financial analysis is based is a carrier of evil.

Renat Akhtyamov:

+

I will add - any free information on which any financial analysis is based is evil.

О! This is a very important point! There is no free stuff, even the opposite - offering free stuff is trying to make a profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

+

I will add - any free information on which any financial analysis is based is a bearer of evil.

More misconceptions can be noted:

- Force majeure cannot be passed without loss...

- there is no such thing as lossless trading...