Is the glass half full or half empty - how do you analyse the glass and apply it in trading? - page 10

Alexey Kozitsyn:

And... what do you mean "worse"? Worse than yesterday? I don't think so)) Look at the RTS index for yesterday.

Look at the RGBI.... index.

The day is just beginning - by the ruble all the goals for the high, according to my markup have been achieved - there should be a correction almost by Friday, but at the moment the heat of passion does not let up - we should wait for the decision on sanctions, apparently. Ha, but if the new sanction is an embargo on buying oil from Russia - that would benefit a lot of people, especially those in OPEC - they could raise production and prices would go up.

Dmitriy Skub:
Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No shit!

What's up, the public account is leaked - my head is raw.... I had the nerve to enter the whole cutlet yesterday against the wool...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What's up, the public account is leaked - my head is raw.... I had the nerve to enter the whole cutlet yesterday against the wool...

Yeah, it's not pleasant. Hopefully not fatal.

There was an opportunity to close down at the opening - were they greedy? Or where were you standing from?

Dmitriy Skub:

Yes, it's not pleasant. I hope it's not fatal.

There was an opportunity to close down at the opening - were they greedy? Or where were you standing from?

I thought to cover from the opening of the evening with a loss - have not reached... and yesterday in the LC Opening has not allowed to replenish the account - has written an outdated SMS - assholes.

In general, it is not fatal, but sad - phased out laptop (hard drive), and began to trade hands (the account was purely experimental, and I traded partly hands, but the TC, and opened at all ...), and should just go and buy a new hard drive ... I had to go and buy a new hard drive...

Andrey Gladyshev:

It was just said, something with the market. There might be something wrong with ours. It's eurodollar futures with Chicago, no such thing there. That's what I showed.)

Generally, the shown glass is quite strange. It looks like drawn. Are you sure that the real market is shown to you? Are you sure you are working with a broker, not a proxy?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In fact, the glass shown is quite strange. It looks like a drawn one. Are you sure you are working with a broker and not a proxy?

AMP. The market has always been like that. What's strange about it?

Andrey Gladyshev:

AMP broker. The glass there has always been like that. What is strange about it?

I'm just comparing it with the Moscow Exchange, where the glasses are filled differently - you have to see it, it's hard to describe in words.

I haven't worked with the cup, but it's an interesting topic. Tell me if you can use the data in the robot or in the indicator. Is it possible to programmatically access the value from the glass?

Save the glass, etc. Thank you!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I haven't worked with the cup, but it's an interesting topic. Tell me if you can use the data in the robot or in the indicator. Is it possible to programmatically access the value from the glass?

Save the glass, etc. Thank you!!!!!

Here's an example https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1793

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I propose to discuss ways to apply price analysis in a market cup.

I've been observing the Depth of Market for many hours, but I still do not understand if it makes sense to analyze it, and if it does, how and in what way to implement this analysis?

As far as the only interesting indicator I see is the resistance, which shows how many lots should I buy in each direction of the market, in order to move the price by N points.

If possible, you may send me links to indicators that work with the tumbler.

No way, all tumbling strategies are dead, look at scalpers' interviews from the Moscow Stock Exchange, they all say it with one voice.