Is the glass half full or half empty - how do you analyse the glass and apply it in trading? - page 9

Today the situation is even worse - it's the first time I've seen a glass like this on Si

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Today the situation is even worse - the first time I've seen such a glass on Si

This is 6E with SME

Files:
6E.png  57 kb

Andrey Gladyshev:

It's 6E with an SME.

What's unusual about it?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What's unusual about it?

It just said there was something wrong with the market. There might be something wrong with ours. It's Eurodollar futures with Chicago, no such thing there. So it showed)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Today the situation is even worse - this is the first time I have seen such a market cap on Si

This happens when the price reaches one of the limits set by the exchange. See the "Details" tab for the instrument.

In other words, at such moment one can only sell, but cannot buy, which is what you see in the market.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Today the situation is even worse.

And... what do you mean "even worse"? Worse than yesterday? I don't think so)) Look at the RTS index for yesterday.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Сегодня ситуация ещё хуже - первый раз вижу такой стакан по Si

No shit!

Dmitriy Skub:
Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No shit!

So they gave everything to bears.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

This happens when the price reaches one of the limits set by the exchange. See the "Details" tab for the instrument.

In other words, at that moment you can only sell, but you cannot buy, which is what you see in the market.

Yes, I know what it is and the reason - I just have not seen it on Si before....

Andrey Gladyshev:

So they gave it all to the bears

I mean the ruble)