Is the glass half full or half empty - how do you analyse the glass and apply it in trading? - page 5

Alexey Kozitsyn:

It might look something like this:

it's very likely ghosts, too.

Andy Sanders:

1. these are the fat fast-changing levels around the spread.

they are quite normal orders. they give a lot of problems to limiters but if you go in the market they are very likely to be the ones you enter.

Комбинатор:

it's very likely they're ghosts, too.

Explain, please.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Explain, please.

just because it is standing still doesn't mean it won't disappear when the price approaches.

Комбинатор:

just because it's standing still doesn't mean it won't disappear when the price comes up.

I agree, I'll say more, even if price comes up against a wall, it doesn't mean that most of it won't go away. But it does increase the chances that we have found a true "wall" - a level with a lot of volume.

If you know how else to increase the probability of finding a wall - please share.

Tell me, who knows, on the demo account from MQ the real data on the volumes in the cup, is it the same as on the stock?

Maxim Romanov:
Tell me, who knows, on the demo account from MQ the real data on the volumes in the cup, is it the same as on the exchange?

They don't match.

Which broker are you asking about?

Sergey Chalyshev:

They don't match.

Which broker are you asking about?

All brokers should have the same volumes in the market, right, it's a stock exchange?

Do you need to open a real account for analysis?

Maxim Romanov:

All brokers should have the same volumes in the glass, shouldn't they, it's a stock exchange?

Is it necessary to open a real account for analysis?

As far as I understood, even the quotes there do not match - on the demo in Otkritie there were spikes, which do not exist on the real.

It is better to open a brokerage account.

Maxim Romanov:

All brokers should have the same volumes in the cup, shouldn't they, it's a stock exchange?

Does it mean that you have to open the real server to analyse it?

I cannot say about all brokers.

On MICEX, the real and the demo are totally different. Even the MQL demo is different from the MICEX demo and the MICEX real. The MQL demo is delayed from the MICEX real. MICEX has its own demo server, the quotes are synchronized there only during clearing, the rest of the time they live their own lives.

Apparently, the question arose from MMA. I do not know if AMR has its own demo server? Probably not. What AMR shows on the demo is not at all like the real, this is my opinion, you can easily check if you want.

Sergey Chalyshev:

I can't say about all brokers.

On MICEX, the real and the demo are completely different. Even the MQL demo is different from the MICEX demo and the MICEX real. The MQL demo is delayed from the MICEX real. MICEX has its own demo server, the quotes are synchronized there only during clearing and meanwhile they live their own lives.

Apparently the question arose from MMA. We cannot say whether AMP has its own demo server? Probably not. If you do not know what AMP shows on the demo, it's my opinion, you can check it easily if you want.

I want to make an indicator that will take into account the amount of bought/sold asset. I opened the demo from MQ, I see the volumes, so I wondered if those are real volumes or not.
Thanks for the reply, that's exactly what I wanted to know.
If you do not know the difference between the brokers and the market, do not worry.