What is a tester's Grail? - page 13

Олег avtomat:

er... explain

Equity, margin, correlation, conclusions.

Keep it to yourself. You don't write about that stuff in here.

Олег avtomat:

Equity only becomes informative in relation to Balance. Balance is the current baseline in relation to which Equity can be said.

Isn't it clear?

You have the current Equity=1200. Is it a lot or not? Without knowing the current Equity value, this question turns out to be meaningless and unanswerable.

grounding -- grounding, grounding, grounding

Remember school problems: from point A to point B ... A is the Balance, from which we have left and come to B is Equity

Renat Akhtyamov:

Equity, margin, correlation, conclusions.

Keep it to yourself. You don't write about that stuff in here.

I don't get it... Is there a lot of secrecy? ;)))

LRA:
Remember school problems: from point A to point B ... A is a balance, we left it and came to B is equity

somewhere like this... Closer here, remember the problems about voltage as a potential difference

Олег avtomat:

I don't get it... Is the secrecy heightened? ;)))

Take your time. Keep it in your head that there's something like that. It'll lighten up, 100%.

I wonder with what frequency the various cholivars and cholivars with zero output arise?

i'm talking about loci in this case ))))) you can learn psychology from this forum )))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Take your time. Keep it in your head that there's something like that. It'll lighten up, 100%.

Okay ;)

LRA:
Remember the school problems: from point A to point B ... A is the balance, from which we left and came to B is the equity

but where is the money!?

It'snot in your pocket!???!

Stefan Stoyanov:

Where's the money!?

It'snot in my pocket!???!
We have to move faster!

Олег avtomat:

Equity becomes informative only in relation to Balance. Balance is the current baseline in relation to which Equity can be said.

Isn't it clear?

You have the current Equity=1200. Is it a lot or not? Without knowledge of the current value of Equity this question is meaningless and has no answer.

Why? It makes sense. I have repeatedly said - if the current Equity is 1200 - it means that we can pay up to 12 per month for the signal.

If we're talking about evaluating trading over time - again, you only need to look at Equity - what it was yesterday, the day before yesterday, a week ago, a month ago.

It does not matter what the balance is. The balance can be absolutely anything.