Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 7

maximivanov:

There is also the concept of liquidity. There is no problem with it on the forex market, but on our stock exchange only oil probably has a normal glass and that's all.

Try it and you will find out. The question is the size of your wallet.

The difference is the approach to trading.

People come to FOREX to "get rich" the moment they invest $100 and want to WIN a million.

Rashid Umarov:

If you do not have a tab in your terminal, it means that your broker does not allow copying signals

They may want to copy signals but they do not know what law should be applied to it. It applies to everyone who has a license from the Central Bank, brokers and forex dealers that obtained a license in 2016.

Started to build an OI on Forts. I think the first tool for the TC is to choose Si. Then we'll see how it goes...

Alexey Oreshkin:

There is also the concept of liquidity. There is no problem with it on the forex market, but on our stock exchange it is probably only on oil that there is a normal glass, that's all

There is no such thing as liquidity in DCs, because no one really trades anything at all.

Opening a withdrawal, when applied in the evening session, reflects as a debit to fees and other charges. I think this kind of signal would distort the reality a lot. It would be good to make a separate commission accounting for brokers in MT5, so Otkritie immediately takes stock exchange commission into account and deducts its own in the morning for the previous day.

What other brokers, apart from Otkritie and BKS, work with MT5? And preferably do not charge for using the MT5?

There's Finam, but I don't understand, is it a normal connection to the exchange or through Just2Trade pad?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

There is Finam, but I do not understand, is it a normal connection to the exchange or through Just2Trade pad?

I do not know if it is through Just2Trade, but they claim to connect to the exchange, but there is no data on OM, although it may only be in demo-mode

Finam's website has long promised to launch MT5 as in Otkritie and BCS, and my managers promised to let me know as soon as it happens

but so far no luck