Creating a command to write a bot - page 10

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Too bad, we're not living in communism.

What's wrong with that?

There's a lot of useful content lying around, including the codebase, and people come here for code or orders.

Vladimir Karputov:

No one will allow you to divert users to third-party resources.

How will you be able to ban them?

Vladimir Karputov:

Show respect for the community by filling out your profile correctly and completely. Put up an avatar. And maybe people will reach out to you.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Some avatars are nothing but disgusting. That's without the house koozie reference.

A bunch of dumb traders want to screw the programmers for free

Sergey Chalyshev:

A bunch of useless traders want to screw the programmers for free

even better.

The organizer wants to gather a bunch of traders and a bunch of programmers and make them work for each other.

:-)

Андрей Большаков:

Not everyone gets the idea. This is not a company with a long cycle of work, where everyone will donate an important part of their time.

Our advantage (that's the idea) is that by spending a small part of their time, everyone will get a nice bonus out of it. Further development of the project into something more serious is possible, but this next stage is not related to the current idea.

I will start collecting contacts soon. There is no rush. The team will be assembled within a month. We pick the best. If someone does not make the team, will be out of the limit, then at least he will be notified of the results.

Contact will be in a separate forum (and maybe on this, as most will decide), create a chat room on Skype.

I've got it right. I'm an algorithm developer and I spend a lot of time on this and I don't need people who won't spend as much time as I do, because then I will supply them with developments and it will work out that way. There will be 1 trader and 1 programmer, and the rest will make a fuss in the hope of taking a bite out of the pie. That's why I suggested the meeting.

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Send me a message. In the message please specify:

1. What category you belong to (trader/programmer/universalist)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential option of the team is preferable.

I say at once - if you are a trader, who wants to test a couple of tactics for free or have doubts, do not waste your time. The selection will be done thoroughly by the team itself. We want ideas that work and are proven in practice. And if you have one, the team will certainly perfect it.

Андрей Большаков:

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Send me a message. Indicate in the message:

Well, that's something... Although, the "plenty of time to coordinate, think of a plan, develop" thing... - that's a big one.

But, good luck, mate... You might be able to multiply zeroes by zeroes and get more than zero.

George Merts zeros are not taken initially.

Андрей Большаков:
George Merts We don't take zeros initially.

And we have Freelance(in mql5) better than you (indicated in your profile).
:)