Creating a command to write a bot - page 7

STARIJ:
I heard a woman on TV: she took a loan and spent it on advertising a public school. And when some people wanted to study, she collected money from them, rented premises, hired teachers. So you have to work out which comes first: the work or the team.From 100,000 roubles you and I will probably agree to move to another city for six months and work as programmers. Only the author of the theme offers a crane in the sky - for now free to work in his team. I saw a forum where they collectively developed a forex robot: it ended up being empty

Like any other business, forex requires expenses. There is no profit without investment, even a shoemaker cannot make money without investing in buying tools. Even if not much, but you have to invest a lot, and in addition to money you also need to invest a lot of time, and in our time = "Time is money!

chelovek-y:

Vitaly Muzichenko Please stay on topic. We`ll lose the whole team:)

You will have a team of like-minded people, don`t worry.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Like any other business, forex requires expenses. There is no profit without investment, even a shoemaker cannot make money without investing in buying tools. Even not much, but you have to invest it, and in addition to money you also need to invest a lot of time, and in our time = "Time is money!

Money comes after a decision has been made. If you make the wrong decision, time is of the essence.

There are a lot of forex chats on Skype. In one of them, Pirat sits there and tries out all the arrows he can see, and not just arrows. He cannot program, so he tries to feed the programmers with something.

Another example: I was offered a strategy on Zigzag by one guy. I went over and over this topic, seemed pretty good without the code, and how to translate it into code, plus my vision is applied - nothing good came out. So, someone wrote a similar code for a week and got almost the same thing. Guess how I improved the performance !? Apply the grid and martin correctly !

The conclusion is simple. If someone has a profitable handheld streg, then why would he need 10 programmers to put everything into code ? you only need one. And the price of the issue is 30-50 quid. But this is not money for him he should have earned dozens of times more just with his money. And if he attracted investors, he might pay a couple of thousand.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

There are a lot of forex chat rooms on Skype. In one of them, Pirat sits there and tries out all the arrows he can see, and not just arrows. He cannot program, so he tries to feed the programmers with something.

Another example: I was offered a strategy on Zigzag by one guy. I went over and over this topic, seemed pretty good without the code, and how to translate it into code, plus my vision is applied - nothing good came out. So, someone wrote a similar code for a week and got almost the same thing. Guess how I improved the performance !? Apply the grid and martin correctly !

The conclusion is simple. If someone has a profitable handheld streg, then why would he need 10 programmers to put everything into code ? you only need one. And the price of the issue is 30-50 quid. But this is not money for him he should have earned dozens of times more just with his money. And if he attracted investors, he might pay a couple thousand.

I did not immediately understand this pirate, and then I deleted him from Skype.

I have not yet completed the TS on zig-zag, but it works quite well with my hands.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A pirate wrote to me, and I somehow didn't get it right away, then I deleted him from Skype.

The TC zig-zag is not over, but it works pretty well with my hands.

Well, what I saw was not impressed at all. I'm sure it has an additional filter in the form of intuition.
I have not seen it at all impressive.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Well, what I've seen is not impressed at all. But what is traded with profit for sure has an additional filter in the form of intuition.
I have not seen anything at all impressive.

The start was made and interrupted at the most interesting place, apparently it is not possible to make a common trawl. There are a lot of options in the bot, but you have to try to come up with something worthy. There is a chance, and what is written now - of course not impressed, there is not even half of it.

chelovek-y:

Maksim Neimerik We will write the first bot in the simplest way. I.e. the simplest but the most effective strategy. We will make a contest of strategies, and each trader will vote for the common solution. And then we will see. If all goes well, we will build up the team and implement more complex strategies.

So, should I wait for now, or what?

Maksim Neimerik:

So do I have to wait... or what?

don't waste time yet, the author has great ambitions, but little experience and knowledge and his role and value in such a team is not clear at all

chelovek-y:
There is an idea to create a 10/10 team to write a forex trading bot. 10/10 (or maybe more) means 10 traders and 10 programmers.

Thus, traders get a free opportunity to implement their best strategies in the form of an automated bot. And programmers get free information about the best strategies from professionals in the form of the same product.

The number of participants gives an advantage to traders: based on the consensus to come to a common opinion about which strategies are best to implement and which are most profitable.

For programmers, the number gives an opportunity to spend much less time than it would be if they did it alone. The more of us - the less time everyone has to work!

Traders must be experienced, successful, and only with profitable trades, otherwise you know, what is the point of programming something that does not work:)

The requirements for programmers are at least a little understanding of the mql5 language. But even if you do not know it, but are familiar with other languages, I think it will not be too difficult to retrain. In principle, programmers can be useful at least at the algorithmic stage, ie, knowledge of the bot language is not required. But it is desirable.

I myself am a programmer.

What do you think? How do you like the idea itself? Any additions are welcome.

Judging by the nickname and the blank picture, the guy's about 12 years old.