Creating a command to write a bot - page 3

I have suggested the foundation of an idea. How to shape it properly - I will always listen to your suggestions. You are involved in shaping the idea.

I do not know what is more optimal to do, maybe 5/5, maybe 10/10, or 20/20, or 8/20. About confidentiality or openness - also a matter of discussion.

chelovek-y:

I have suggested the foundation of an idea. How to shape it properly - I will always listen to your suggestions. You are involved in shaping the idea.

I do not know what is more optimal to do, maybe 5/5, maybe 10/10, or 20/20, or 8/20. About confidentiality or openness - also a matter of discussion.

Better 1 on 1, 1 writes the TOR + 1 programmer

Igor Yeremenko:

better 1 on 1, 1 writes the TOR + 1 programmer

How about 1 in 1?

Igor Yeremenko:

Better 1 on 1, 1 writes the TOR + 1 programmer

Why 1 trader? Does one trader know more effective strategies than ten? Even if 5 out of 10 traders specify the same strategy, there will still be something to discuss even on it. For example, how to filter the sub-strategies within this strategy, or how to analyze the chart history, by what parameters, before writing a bot. You can't fight on your own!

chelovek-y:

... One man is not a man in the field!

There is another proverb: 100 hares cannot replace one lion.

khorosh:

And 100 lions will replace one lion. We are looking for break-even, successful traders.

chelovek-y:

Why 1 trader? Does one trader know more effective strategies than ten? Even if 5 out of 10 traders specify the same strategy, there will still be something to discuss even on it. For example, how to filter the sub-strategies within this strategy, or how to analyze the chart history, by which parameters, before writing a bot. One is not a man in the field!

Because most traders who have really working TS do not need you and your Napoleon plans.

That's why there is only one trader left, and that's if you gain experience.

khorosh:

Nine women won't give birth in a month

)

Igor Yeremenko:

Because most traders who have really working TS do not need you and your plans.

That means that every trader out of 10 will think that he has the best strategy? And even his successful strategy cannot be corrected after receiving advice from other traders who use it? And it is not interesting to get a working bot based on this strategy for free?

Where are those dozens of YouTube authors giving away strategies for free? Wouldn't any of them want to formalize trading ideas (of which they have dozens) as a bot?

chelovek-y:

That is, each of the 10 traders will think that he has the coolest strategies? And even his successful strategy cannot be corrected by getting advice from other traders trading on this strategy? And it is not interesting to get a working bot on this strategy for free?

Answer a simple question.

What is the difference?

"9 women won't give birth in a month" and "9 people will drink more than one".