How and where to set up a hedge fund? - page 5

forexman77:

Uh-huh) Dream bigger. Buy on a bid, if it's at your price, ahead of everyone else and there's someone pounding the market, to sell backwards.

You may put a limit and wait till the market is opened and the price goes up.
The market may have a higher dealer dealer price, but the difference is that you don't get it.

If you have a good trade, you may win more than you deserve.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
You may start to raise the price with a few bids but you don't have the time to do it.
The problem is that you don't have to pay the spread and you don't have to take it out yourself.

When you put a profit on the trade, it's only a plus.

Respectfully.

I don't quite get it. Look, for example, there is a bid of 1.20 which is all your bid and an ask of 1.30. Someone comes in and sells on the market, pours your bid and below the bid.

Let's say 1.10, now the bid will be 1.10 and the ask may not change at all.

forexman77:

I don't quite get it. Look, for example, there is a bid of 1.20 which is all your bid and an ask of 1.30. Someone comes in and sells on the market, pours your bid and below the bid.

Let's say to 1.10, now the bid will be 1.10 and the ask may not change at all.

let's say you have a TS that gives good profits and it shows you what you need to buy.
When you trade in the book, you see the flow of bids and asks.
you see the maximum volume at the price of let's say 1.20, 1000lots, although it may be larger depending on the trading instrument.
set your Buy Limit by Bids at 1.21 and if the Buyer wins and the sellers' volume does not sell to the Buyer, you will have a more accurate entry for your trader.
If you see that the volume of sellers is much more significant than the volume of buyers in the pit, then you need to wait when the balance of power in the pit has shifted in your direction, it's the filter for entry.

best regards

Andrey Kisselyov:

Let's assume you have a TS that gives good profits and it shows you what to buy.
you trade in the book, see the flow of bids and offers.
you see the maximum volume at the price of let's say 1.20, 1000lots, although it may be larger depending on the trading instrument.
set your Buy Limit by Bids at 1.21 and if the Buyer wins and the sellers' volume does not sell to the Buyer, you will have a more accurate entry for your trader.
If you see that the volume of sellers is much more significant than the volume of buyers in the pit, then you need to wait when the balance of power in the pit has shifted in your direction, it's the filter for entry.

best regards

It is not certain that at 1.21 they will put in a bid. They might: go lower and go higher, they might put bids even higher.

You just need to understand that if someone sells into your bid, he is not a fool and expects something from it.

forexman77:

It is not certain that at 1.21 they will put in a bid. They might: go lower and go higher, they might put bids even higher.

You just have to understand that if someone sells into your bid, he is not stupid and expects something from it.

this goes without saying, but the probability that your axis will benefit from this is higher.
But you have to work only within the framework of an axis, I think.

best wishes.

P.S.
they may fill lower only after your request
he can only put bids higher up to the ask.
for all that, you can move your bid lower if you want.
In any case, being a liquidity provider is better than dealing in liquidity.

Andrey Kisselyov:

In any case, being a liquidity provider is better than taking that liquidity apart.

100%, just need a large deposit.

On US stocks they even pay extra for limit orders, for a cent per share. At least it used to be that way.

forexman77:

100%, just need a big deposit.

10000 is not that much. on average a trader has a working deposit of 5k.
so for those who want to really get the spread at their disposal, this is only an incentive to increase the deposit to 10k and move to liquidity supply.

with respect.

P.S. at 1:50 leverage that's 5 lots, which is quite enough for a quiet operation.
forexman77:
They even pay extra for limit orders, a cent per share, on US stocks. At least it used to be that way.
one more incentive to increase my deposit up to 10k and start delivering liquidity. )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I haven't heard of any smaller ones, either. I already wrote, I knew a man on Facebook, but he didn't take money personally, only accounts with good sums to manage. A year later he disappeared somewhere...

I read, do not interfere.

A very interesting conversation is taking place.

ivan12347777:

So you would like to help put the country out of crisis and help Putin show the West what it's all about? That was a shirley weenie movie.

To understand what the country needs to solve all kinds of problems, you have to know a lot more than how to make 1 million dollars for the country.

Sincerely.

P.S. It is like the proverb: "When the country needs heroes, the country gives birth to fools.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Reading, not interfering.

It's a very interesting conversation.

we'll write a book about it later, we'll sell it for a lakh and we'll open Horns and Hoofs on it ))) just watching a movie about a writer who can't write a line for a month? his girlfriend left him, he's depressed...

he's about to get some brain-stimulating pills from his friend and starts turning into a super genius, a winner at the stock exchange game, etc.

watched it a long time ago, can't remember the ending, I recommend it, Limitless