USDCAD signal - page 4

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Good signal. A profitable order in the market, half of which has already been closed and two pending orders.

An order can be neither profitable nor unprofitable, it can only be a position, but whatever, that's not the point.

Where do you have the remaining half in the image, and the two orders?

Apart from the marking of the deaver there is nothing else

Vitaly Muzichenko:

An order can be neither profitable nor unprofitable, it can only be a position, but come on, that's not the point.

Where do you have the remaining half in the image, and the two orders?

Apart from the marking of the deaver there is nothing else.

Do you want to show real orders ?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Do you want to show real orders ?

Well you have already said about them: "two pending orders".

You don't need to show anything if you didn't show it right away. Re-read my first post in this thread.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well you've already said about them: 'two pending orders'.

You don't need to show anything if you didn't show it right away. Reread my first post in this thread.

Great. If that's not how you want to trade, then show me how.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Great. If that's not the way to trade, then show me how.

I didn't say a word in your direction about how to trade.

You just said there was a signal, but there's nothing on the chart other than a deaver.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I haven't said a word in your direction about how to trade.

You just said there is a signal, but there is nothing on the chart apart from the divergence.

The divergence signal itself does not say anything, there may be a lot of them, but if it starts working, why not go in.

Here's another one.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

The divergence signal itself doesn't say anything, there could be a lot of them, but if it starts working, then why not go in.

Just yesterday I was writing an Expert Advisor on divergences after five months break, I used more than five oscillators and there is no positive result.

Although I know and remember that divergence is not a good way to enter a position, only to exit it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Just yesterday I wrote an EA on divergences after a five-month break, used more than five oscillators, no positive result, not even an approximate one.

Although I know and remember that divergence is not a good way to enter a position, only to exit it.

I do not know how to exit using a divergence. Can you show me an example?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I don't know how to exit with a deaver. Can you show me an example?

If a divergence appears, it means that we need to look for an exit point.

Divergences often do not appear, and we should look for them on the period H4 and higher. It is considered to be the correct indicator for divergence search AO indicator