September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 21

Denis Chugrin:

Terrible calculation formula to be honest!!! Already suggested the right formula more than once !!! Roulette opens an order with a huge lot in one direction lucky is not lucky or in the first or last place, complete nonsense ! The last tournament . Either change the deposit load to make it the same for everyone, or the formula !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me, if it were real money but not cents, I wouldn't have such a load! Your formula completely kills competitive interest of normal trading!

I agree 100%, that's why I do not participate.

I have been writing for over a month to put forward a proposal for a formula, all turned off, one Oleg wrote something, but without specifics.

Suggest options, but in the form of formulas, not incoherent words.

Alexandr Murzin:

Every entry in forex is roulette for a certain amount of money, when you exit you only have three choices "+", "-", "0".

This is an achievement contest, not a coin flip !

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I agree 100%, which is why I don't participate.

I've been writing for more than a month to put forward formula proposals, but everyone has been turning a blind eye, and one Oleg wrote something, but without any specifics.

Suggest options, but in the form of formulas, not incoherent words.

Equity divided by maximal drawdown = total score, with this calculation the deposit load is not important!

Denis Chugrin:
Equity divide by the maximum drawdown = final score, with this calculation will not be important load on the deposit ! And the leverage of no more than 100

e.g.

1) 2100$/12 = 175

2) 1500$/10 = 150

3) 5000$/70 = 71

4) 2000$/35 = 57

Denis Chugrin:
Equity divided by the maximum drawdown = final score, with this calculation will not matter load on the deposit !

Well it was done in July, I showed the results of the calculations. Nobody said anything about their sanity, and that was the end of it. The recovery factor in the formula is absolutely unnecessary, it distorts the result and is irrelevant.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well it was done in July, I showed the results of the calculations. Nobody said anything about their sanity, and that was the end of it. The recovery factor in the formula is totally unnecessary, it distorts the result, and is irrelevant.

Yes it is !

Okay, the contest has already started ! But in the next one, I'll give up too if conditions don't change !

Denis Chugrin:

Okay, the contest has already started ! But in the next one I'll also refuse if conditions don't change !

I can of course participate for the first nomination, but I'm more attracted to the second, which is now broken, and does not reflect reality.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I can certainly participate for the first nomination, but I'm more attracted to the second, which is now broken and does not reflect reality.

This first nomination is not serious at all, I do not know why it is needed at all! I understand if the accounts were not cents and at least $ 10,000 then yes, this nomination would be worthy, but this is really fodder!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I certainly can participate for the first category, but I am more attracted to the second, which is now broken, and does not reflect reality.

By the way, if these nominations were made in different contests, for normal strategists and those who open trades from Iizda separate contests, then everything would fall into place!