September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 7

I have already said that we could use a very good formula such as this, but unfortunately the Signals service does not provide all the necessary information.

You can, of course, gather this information in real time on the championship monitoring site, but there may well be problems and the statistics may not be reliable.

...Well, of course, you can also count recovery factor by equity, of course.

Natalia Styazhkina:
Hello, sign me up.)

Hello

You need to be verified on the website

Any suggestions for the name of the quarterly accounts? - Shock as usual mandatory word in the name, I googled the word quarter, it's not good at all ))

Server Muradasilov:

Any suggestions for the name of the quarterly accounts? - Shock as usual obligatory word in the name, google translate the word quarter, not so good))

quarter
quarter,quarter,flat,side,quarter hour,backdrop
block
block,block,block, block,block,block
section
section,section,section,part,section,block
square
square,square,box, square,square,cell,block

==========================================

square --- that's good

Where are the rules for the quarterly competition?

Will it be impossible to withdraw profits during the whole competition?

Олег avtomat:

Where are the rules for the quarterly competition?

Will it be impossible to withdraw profits during the whole competition?

You have to decide what to do with the withdrawal

Server Muradasilov:

You have to decide what to do with the output

Conclusions can lead to confusion in the calculations.

Alexandr Murzin:

The conclusions can lead to confusion in the calculations.

That's right, that's why you should reinvest when trading, that way you have a better chance of taking first place)

As far as I understand, we are only two weeks away from the start of the quarterly competition, and not only are there no rules, but we haven't even decided on the important issues.

Everything is a mess... But that's a good thing ;))

Олег avtomat:

As far as I understand, we are only two weeks away from the start of the quarterly competition, and not only are there no rules, but we haven't even decided on the important issues.

Everything is a mess... But that's good ;))

Summer, sea, rest... It's all quiet now, we have to wait for the colder weather).