Who has been trading the sniper strategy? - page 6

khorosh:
Are there squirrels in the tundra? Do they run around on the ground, in packs like deer?) Maybe you mixed them up with foxes?

forest-tundra, sub-tundra or something.

My yurt is the second if you come, and if you don't like it, I'll slaughter you for dog food (it's our custom)

but I'll keep your head as a trophy (it's our custom)

Alexander Ivanov:

No, you're the docent,

who you named once will always be so.

From now on, you're an assistant professor with me.)

cause I'm plutonium in the brain.

let it be so, no offence)

My great-grandfathers used to eat the naked fat of defeated enemies, often Cossacks,

who wandered through the woods in search of whom to charge yasak (your Urussians' tax).

Many Cossacks were eaten by my grandfathers. But then they (Cossacks) came with a wooden rifle that screamed and killed a man... (it was a gun and we didn't know)

Kirill Shushkevich:

No hard feelings.)

You're a man. I respect that.

Alexander Ivanov:

forest-tundra, sub-tundra or something.

My yurt is the second if you come, and if you don't like it, I'll slaughter you for dog food (it's our custom)

but I'll keep your head as a trophy (it's our custom)

No, I have nothing to do in tundra. You'd better come to us, we are hospitable Russians, we won't kill you, even if you don't like it).

khorosh:
No, I have nothing to do in the tundra. You better come to us, we are hospitable Russians, we will not kill you, even if you don't like us).

yeah?

Then I'm coming to you... or I'll be eaten by my own kind... ))

that's how we do it... to eat and that's it.

That's why the Russians in the archives marked us as samoyeds, suntars, tumattsy ..... tribes who like to eat fat from bare bones (the man is my friend).

I've got the urge, too, once in a while...... ancestor's call or something. to stab... in the armpit...

and first drink blood, then eat the enemy's liver and heart... and then break the bare bones and eat the fat from there...

Kirill Shushkevich:
I am testing my second strategy, but so far the results are 50/50, but the video on the net is so beautiful.

In the past they even posted secret(!) videos, like over their shoulders, as long as no one could see them. Dmitriev is an ordinary near-forex trader who skillfully plies the suckers. And, by the way, continues to do so successfully to this day, as evidenced by the release of more and more versions of, frankly, the usual bullshit.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In the past they even posted secret(!) videos, like over their shoulders, as long as no one could see them. Dmitriev is an ordinary near-forex man who skillfully plies the suckers. And, by the way, he still does it successfully, as evidenced by the releases of more and more versions, frankly speaking, of the usual mare's nonsense.

that's what I think it's all about. I'm testing it now.

laughter alone - okoloforesnik