Ideas for trading experts (robots) - page 2

Alexander Ivanov:

Oh, uh... That's why it's become very difficult))

The movements used to be more predictable. But now it's all too dangerous.

That's for sure.

For example, on NZDUSD M30 I expect a bounce, at least to this line.

Somebody create an algorithm for this idea.

It is OK in manual trading. But for a robot there may be a lot of false signals if the smallest parameters of the patterns are not taken into account.

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

If you study the chart, there are reversal patterns.

If I'm not mistaken, there are "inside bars", I doubt they can be seriously considered as a reversal pattern...

Maksim Neimerik:

Hello forum users, who is ready to share interesting trading systems in exchange for writing a robot using the same system? If so, I'm waiting for a message in my personal message box!

...and yes, I understand that now will start "didactic speeches" such as "what are you talking about, no one will give you his trough" etc. Please don't waste your time and mine on such remarks...

What are you talking about, no one will give you their feed ....

Pyssy developing an idea is harder than learning a programming language, the exchange is unequal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No catch, and no time to write. There are several indicator tabs open for more than two months now, I keep wanting to try and make an EA on them, but time is a bitch. As I write EAs, the tabs will be closed)

Here is one of the indicators

I think it is worth working with this indicator (after all, the moderator wrote it)). I will comment on it in this thread. I hope I will get some help from concerned people (if I will need it)))

Maksim Neimerik:

I think it's worth working with this induke (after all, the moderator wrote it)). I will comment on it in this thread. And of course I hope for help from people who care (if necessary)))

I hope you at least are going to write in mql5?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What are you talking about? No one will give you their trough.

developing an idea is harder than learning a programming language, the exchange is unequal.

Oh, shit... I told you...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I hope you at least intend to write in mql5?
You're a bit of a muddler)))

Maksim Neimerik:
You're a bit of a muddler, aren't you?)
Well, it's just that if you do it properly, not on junk.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Well, it's just that if you do it properly, not on junk.
Is there a system?