A bit of maths :) - page 6

Олег avtomat:

it's the other way round.

And who are the judges?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

adolescence is the period of a person's life between the ages of 15 and 21

so you're wrong about my age status

Some fickle individuals are still adolescents into their 50s... or even more...

I guess they'll die young... happy?

Олег avtomat:

some fickle individuals are still young men into their 50s...

I congratulate them, but on the topic I wrote useful information and you wrote nothing.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Apparently you don't understand what we're talking about. When extra costs can render a profitable scalper's TS useless, or simply worsen the results of any system. I'm shocked to be honest with you.

That's not to mention something you don't know for sure - the manipulation of slippages by DCs, the so-called marcaps, for example. But how would you know, you haven't even checked.

That's why I quit scalping about 7 years ago, not to cry crying in tears that all brokerage companies are bad. Probably stepped up a notch.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's the reason I gave up pipsing about 7 years ago, so as not to cry into a teary eye about how bad all the DCs were. Probably stepped up a notch.

But you still lose on marcaps, you just don't notice it now))) Not all brokerage companies are bad, I'm talking about the size of commissions, 3-4$ is ok, 10 is too much.

Switching from scalping to position trading is not a step up, it's just a switch to another type of trading, no more no less. Scalping is more difficult, in general.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I congratulate them, however on the topic I wrote useful information and you wrote nothing.

Yeah, and you congratulate yourself among them.

useful to a small circle of people - that may be. Useless, empty for another circle of people, that's for sure. I'll tell you a secret, what you're still chewing on, I got rid of a long time ago (to put it mildly).

Олег avtomat:

Yeah, and you congratulate yourself among them.

useful to a small circle of people - that may be. Useless, empty for another circle of people, that's for sure. I'll tell you a secret, what you're still chewing, I erased long ago (to put it mildly).

You've long since swallowed it. Useful within the confines of this topic. If you're not happy with something then don't read it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
... If you're not happy with something, don't read it.

How about that! "Don't read it"!

That's adolescent maximalism. In all its glory :))

Олег avtomat:

How about that! "Don't read it"!

That's adolescent maximalism. In all its glory :)))

Why, it's just a choice for you. You can agree or not. Even out of spite, you can.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Why, it's just a choice for you. You can agree or disagree. Even out of spite, you can.

I can see that your experience is still too limited for you to grasp the nuances.