Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 10

Server Muradasilov:

The August championship is postponed until September .

The reason for that is the low number of registrations. Indeed, the month of August is not "fruitful". All have a rest.... . But there is time to relax, gain strength, and again engage in a fight, for prizes!

That's fine.

But only again worries the calculation of the second nomination, after the July it was clear that the recovery factor in the calculation is irrelevant.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's fine.

But it's worrying again about the calculation of the second nomination, after the July one, it was obvious that the recovery factor is irrelevant in the calculation.

I think it's appropriate if it's based on equity and not balance.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

That's fine.

But just again the calculation of the second nomination is worrying, after the July one, it was clear that the recovery factor was misplaced in the calculation.

There is time for discussion

Server Muradasilov:

There is time for discussion

Best Efficiency formula (Equity / max drawdown) = Ball is best !!! with this formula you can cancel the maximum drawdown of 30%

Folks, help me and the administration to arrange for verification without publicity. I want to enter the contest.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

According to Russian rules, the letter e can be replaced by e, because not all typewriters had it in their day. And you rarely see it in books either. I won't participate, but I will in September.

You tell that to the hedgehog))) He's a hedgehog, not a hedgehog)) And then the hedgehog)

I agree. We all need a break from trading. The contest should be moved to September.

geratdc:

You tell that to the hedgehog.) He's a hedgehog, not a hedgehog)) And then the hedgehog.)

I agree. We should all take a break from trading.

The Hedgehog or the Hedgehog doesn't care, he won't understand the story. It's better to give him an apple in the autumn.

+ for abolishing shoulder restrictions.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yogi or Yeezhu doesn't care, he won't understand the story. Better to give him an apple in the autumn.

"Ezh had an apple" or "Ezh had an apple"? )) That's just it!

geratdc:

Folks, help me and the administration to arrange for verification without publicity. I want to enter the contest.

Bro, my ex-mother-in-law's willing to sign up for a ton of bacha instead of you. Ready to be on the forum Valentina Mikhailovna and a picture with warts? ))