Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 7

Irina Grigoreva:

))))

I want a Mercedes, but it's not very affordable. And if the price were three times cheaper, the implementation would be three times closer. The same thinking goes for the subscriber, a more affordable signal plus an article to go with it, which won the competition. That's a good thing. Otherwise bad.

Irina, in general you have been recorded, Oleg Automat is pushing the right idea. Try it, why not.

Sign me up for August. I couldn't participate in July, but I still have five days left.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Irina, I've got you on the record, Oleg Automat is pushing the right idea. Try it, why not.

I did not ask. I'm not asking you to try, why don't you?

Another question is why aren't the brokers sponsoring? And the prize money would be good for the brokers?

Irina Grigoreva:

Another question is why aren't the brokers sponsoring? And the prize money would be good for the brokers?

They have their own contests and we forum-goers have our own, everyone does their own thing and there is no overlap.

Irina Grigoreva:

It's not like I asked for one. I do not know what to do with them, I have no idea when to do it.

The rules for August won't change much, or maybe they'll stay the same.

Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 28.07.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

They have their own competitions and we forum people have our own, each doing their own thing and not overlapping.

The rules for August won't change much, or maybe they'll stay the same.

Somehow the picture tag doesn't tie in well...

A kind of race would be more appropriate here:

How about this?

You have to consider that it's an emblem, not a picture.

Or like this:

Thank you all - all dismissed)

Maybe we should think about calculating a second nomination for the month of August?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Maybe we should think about calculating a second nomination for the month of August?

You have the urge to cross a hedgehog and a snake (but they are incompatible, they are different species) -- this obsession has to be surgically eliminated ;))

Oleg avtomat2017.07.22 10:18 #58