Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 6

Vyacheslav Kornev:

I would set it at 1:1000 at my brokerage house (my signal).

I don't give a damn if I lose, it means there are fewer potential winners.

My broker has already written about it here and it's not a joke.

Irina Grigoreva:

I would take part if there was an article and the first place signal could become worth $10. Thus, the signal becomes more attractive and it is much steeper than the prize money. And then, as MQL says, subscribers will choose their idol.

What does this have to do with the article? What does this signal have to do with it? What kind of brainwashing is this?

Make your $10 --> $20 --> $30 --> $40 --> $50, etc. And then "subscribers will choose their idol" ;)))

The choice of leverage and other trading conditions depends on the strategy, as long as you understand trading...

Renat Akhtyamov:
The choice of leverage depends on the strategy, provided you know something about trading...

The choice of leverage depends on the deposit and the selected brokerage house.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The choice of leverage depends on the deposit, and on the DC chosen.

Maybe, but I have nothing to add to my post. From here on there is only logic.

Олег avtomat:

What does this have to do with the article? What's the signal got to do with it? What kind of a brainwave is this...?

Make your $10 --> $20 --> $30 --> $40 --> $50, etc. And then "subscribers will choose their idol" ;)))

))))

I want Mercedes, but it is not so available. And if the price were three times cheaper, the realization would be closer by a factor of three. The same thinking goes for the subscriber, a more affordable signal plus an article to go with it, which won the contest. That's a good thing. Otherwise bad.

Легковые автомобили
Легковые автомобили
  • Мерседес-Бенц в России
  • www.mercedes-benz.ru
Официальный сайт марки Mercedes-Benz в России представляет ЗАО «Мерседес-Бенц РУС». Легковые автомобили и внедорожники Mercedes-Benz. Грузовые автомобили, малотоннажные и минивэны.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not about being old-fashioned. With a deposit of not 10 quid no one will give you a leverage of more than 100, so the contest is held in conditions close to the real.

Show broker, or serious brokerage company that will give you a leverage of 500 or more, with a deposit close to the PAMM-accounts.

I have a serious brokerage company, my signal, and it gives such leverage.

Irina Grigoreva:

))))

I want a Mercedes, but it's not very affordable. And if the price were three times cheaper, the implementation would be three times closer. The same thinking goes for the subscriber, a more affordable signal plus an article to go with it, which won the competition. That's a good thing. Otherwise bad.

Many people here, and you included, are confusing completely different things, viz:

1. winning the contest -- that fact implicitly implies (at least doesn't deny) inflated risks, often of the "make or break" variety;

2. identifyingan individual as a "normal manager" who not only does not tolerate excessive risks but is, on the contrary, very cautious and prudent.

As you can see, these are not the same thing at all.

Irina Grigoreva:

I would take part if there was an article and the first place signal could become worth $10. Thus, the signal becomes more attractive and it is much steeper than the prize money. And then, as MQL himself says, subscribers will choose their idol.

It is unlikely that MQ will implement it.

Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of competition / chief
2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5Organizer
3Vitaly MuzichenkoMetaTrader 5
Support
4Andrey DikMetaTrader 5
5Yousufkhodja Sultonov
6Irina Grigoreva