Strategy based on the "ZigZag" indicator - "Last ZZ50" - page 7

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Vladimir, have I answered in detail, or do you have more questions?

The answer is fine. With trailing stops we work according to point 3. "We wait until the position reaches the minimum number of points of profit and then we bring it to the breakeven point. Only I will do it for each position separately - without calculating the cumulative break-even point.

Last ZZ50 version "1.007"

Trailing has now been added:

• Trailing Stop (in pips)
  • Trailing Step (in pips)
How it works: wait until the position is in profit (without taking into account commission and swap) for at least (Trailing Stop + Trailing Step) pips, and then enable trailing.

Files:
Last_ZZ50.mq5  52 kb

Vladimir Karputov:

Last ZZ50 version "1.007"

Trailing has now been added:

• Trailing Stop (in pips)
  • Trailing Step (in pips)
How it works: Wait until the position is in profit (without commission and swap) in at least (Trailing Stop + Trailing Step) pips, and then enable trailing for that position.

We will consider the 1.xxx branch finished - codeLast ZZ50 has been placed.

All further refinements will go already under 2.xxx

Vladimir Karputov:

Let's consider branch 1.xxx as finished - codeLast ZZ50 is placed.

All further refinements will go already under 2.xxx

Thanks, much better now, but sorely lacking grid trailing

1. What is a grid without the possibility of Martin?
2) Trailing stop is not the best option. I have tried so many strategies that I was completely convinced that closing by the return signal or TP is better than trailing stop.

3. I have not seen anything interesting on EURUSD. The loss-making strategy is unlikely to be corrected with the help of grids, martins and other nonsense. But the performance of a profitable TS can be improved.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

1. What grid is there without the Martins capability?
2) Trailing Stop is not the best option. I have tried so many strategies that closing by the return signal or TP is better than trailing stop.

3. I have not seen anything interesting on EURUSD. The loss-making strategy is unlikely to be corrected with the help of grids, martins and other nonsense. But the performance of a profitable TS can be improved.

I hope the work on it is not over, Vladimir may develop it, but in another thread.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The work on it is hopefully not over, Vladimir will probably develop it, but in another thread.

We are starting version 2.xxx.

Point 1: Martin.

Vote for implementation!

Vladimir Karputov:

Starting version 2.xxx.

Point 1: Martin.

Vote for implementation!

Martin early, this needs to be added first

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Martin is too early, it needs to be added first

No, it's too early, so there's no clear interpretation of all the terms.

Vladimir Karputov:

No, not yet, because there is no clear definition of all the terms.

Of course not)

Trailing at the average price, and starting in the positive zone.