what should the authorities do to ensure that foreign brokers open representative offices in russia? - page 9

Meanwhile, broker Otkritie has organised trading in micro currency lots - apparently the MinFin has heard the TS.

https://smart-lab.ru/company/otkritie_broker/blog/433297.php

Торгуйте USD и EUR неполными лотами!
Торгуйте USD и EUR неполными лотами!
  • smart-lab.ru
Мы продолжаем держать вас в курсе последних новинок компании «Открытие Брокер». На этот раз речь пойдёт о расширении торговых возможностей пользователей терминала QUIK. Рады сообщить, что клиенты «Открытие Брокер», использующие ИТС QUIK, теперь могут заключать сделки с популярными валютными парами USDRUB и EURRUB объёмом всего от 1 USD/EUR...

geratdcWhat should the authorities do so that foreign brokers open representative offices in russia?

Not to steal. No one messes with Russia because of the risks.

Mickey Moose:

there should be no representative offices of brokers in russia, either domestic or foreign.

there should only be three instruments available exclusively for trading by large participants

gas-dollar

oil-dollar

the ruble-dollar .

the rest is redundant, imho.

The word "should" should not be there. We have had enough of commanders. A market economy based on free competition, with the state retaining only a coordinating role - that is the key to development. And your successful work as a forex programmer, by the way.

Sergey Vradiy:
There should be no 'should'. We have had enough of commanders. A market economy based on free competition, with the state retaining only a coordinating role - that is the key to development. And your successful work as a forex programmer, by the way.

then carry out what you're saying.

and not "mine", I don't earn it or plan it.

For those interested in forex in Russia - the Central Bank has issued basic standards. I recommend reading them.