what should the authorities do to ensure that foreign brokers open representative offices in russia? - page 7

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Are you going to write to the MINFIN? If so, ask about the taxation of personal income tax if the profit was made in a non-Russian DC.

No, I won't, because the Central Bank initially stuck to its opinion. I think that it is the requirement of the legislation to provide 100 million rubles on the nominal account that prevents foreign brokers from legalizing in Russia. As a result, we have what we have - a lack of healthy competition in Russia and a reduction in the potential for legal protection of Russian citizens when dealing with foreign brokers, as their financial disputes will eventually be resolved by their ombudsmen.

geratdc:

No, I won't, because the Central Bank initially held its own opinion. I believe that it is the legal requirement to ensure 100 million roubles in a nominal account that prevents foreign brokers from legalising in Russia. As a result we have what we have - the absence of healthy competition in Russia and the reduction of the potential for legal protection of Russian citizens when dealing with foreign brokers, as their financial disputes will be resolved by their ombudsmen in the end.

100k is not a large sum for a serious company.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

100kk is not a lot of money for a serious company.

There is a correlation, I don't remember. In short, if the amount of deposits attracted is more than 150 million, then there is a coefficient to the nominal account and it needs to be increased. What is the amount in the nominal account? It's a capital outflow. The money has to be profitable. I do not know what are the requirements in UK and Australia. If they leave us alone and do not ban us at all, they will continue to think about legalization/easing of entry conditions for foreigners and our new brokers.

Maria Gelingen:

Forex should by no means be banned

They say.
"Listen to what the woman says and do the opposite".

The forex issue has been resolved and there is nothing to discuss, forex should be banned.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
People say.
"listen to what a woman says and do the opposite."

the forex issue has been settled, there is nothing to discuss, forex should be banned.

Respectfully.

Wait, I haven't traded yet))) I'm going to lose a couple of deposits and then I'll go myself.

People have to believe. That they will succeed. At least on forex.

You know?

geratdc:

Wait, I haven't traded yet))) I'm going to lose a couple of deposits and then I'll go myself.

Understand?

Illusion and self-deception, that's what you're calling for.
Faith, unlike knowledge, has nothing to do with science, so go to the temple and believe there, it will help you to save your money at least.
There is nothing to do on the Forex market, the woman said, let's follow the wisdom of all times and ban Forex, and the issue is over.

Respectfully.

geratdc:

Understand?

If a person believes that he will bash his forehead through the wall - you have to stop him. They say that there are 7% of successful traders on Forex. And I believe that 0.1% of successful advisors. If the creators of video tutorials on creating successful robots were really into it, they would be busy creating EAs and making money instead of creating sites with video tutorials. I suggest you get busy ...

Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 ( MQL5 ), среда разработки MetaEditor и...

STARIJ:

If a man believes he can beat a wall with his forehead, he must be stopped. In forex, they say there are 7% of successful traders. But I would guess that there are 0.1% of successful EAs. If the creators of video tutorials on creating successful robots were really into it, they would be busy creating EAs and making money instead of creating websites with video tutorials. I suggest they do ...

There are a lot of Expert Advisors in kodobase))))) We can say that a profitable and low-risk strategy, if it can be solved, is through the principle of self-learning EA:

The first layer - conducts optimisation in the "backyard", adjusts parameters for the chart based on the results of the optimisation;

The second layer - analyzes indicators for making a deal, taking into account the latest updates of parameters for the chart;

The third layer - it processes already opened deals on the chart - i.e. it fills or applies risk-management on loss limitation,

The fourth layer - works on opening positions on the basis of results obtained from the first two layers.

In other words, it is like a neural Expert Advisor made of several layers (blocks), each of which performs selflearning and calculation elements. My Expert Advisor should be transferred to MQL5 and I'll settle down. I have not been able to return to it so far, my head is full of other things.

О! I have 1,000 comments already. I have to celebrate this thing))))

geratdc:
Oh! I have 1,000 comments already. Gotta celebrate this thing))))
You have 432 comments. Click on geratdc and then on the number 1039, you'll see.