what should the authorities do to ensure that foreign brokers open representative offices in russia? - page 6

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You are confusing a so-called forex broker with a stockbroker - I am talking about a stockbroker - an organisation that provides access to a trading floor. Accordingly, the price you trade is the true price.

I work with a broker from the structure "Otkritie".

Have you checked the quotes of your trading terminal with MICEX? Are they 100% the same? Or do you trade by phone or email?

geratdc:

No one has shut anything down. I'm all for honest forex. As for the Central Bank, why not? You, judging by the rating, have more experience than I do, you could also make suggestions to the regulator about the problems of trading for physical persons and methods of solving them.

I am happy with everything, in the sense that there are normal companies that let you work without problems).

geratdc:

So did you check your trading terminal quotations against the MICEX for the positions worked out at a loss? Are they 100% the same? Or are you trading by phone or email?

I don't even know how to explain to you anymore that trading takes place on the exchange, that I influence these very quotes, and of course they coincide with these http://www.moex.com/ru/contract.aspx?code=SiU7 , if I trade this instrument.

And, for the record, the MICEX index cannot be traded - there are only futures on it - the index itself is a derivative of various stocks traded on the MOEX.

Московская Биржа - Основные параметры срочного контракта
  • www.moex.com
Код контракта Цена Изменение, % Объем, ₽ Объем, контр. Откр. позиции Изменение Расчетная цена Исполнение Открытые позиции * Физические лица Юридические лица Итого Длинные Короткие Длинные Короткие Итоги торгов

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't even know how to explain to you that trading happens on the exchange, that I influence these very quotes, and of course they coincide with these http://www.moex.com/ru/contract.aspx?code=SiU7 , if I trade this instrument.

And, for the record, the MICEX index cannot be traded - there are only futures on it - the index itself is a derivative of various stocks traded on the MOEX.

OK, thank you. Nah, no need for indices yet. Just the major currencies. Do brokers offer leverage there? In principle, the minimum volume of 1000 rubles allows you to go with five thousandths of a note to trade at full speed, that is, to take risks and go into drawdowns with a minimum volume. Since MMVB with MT5 works, it means that one day I will transfer the Expert Advisor to a code and will test it.

geratdc:

OK, thank you. Nah, I don't need indices yet. Just the major currencies. Do brokers offer leverage there? In principle, the minimum volume of 1000 rubles allows you to trade at full speed with five thousandths of a note, i.e. to take risks and go into drawdowns with a minimum volume. Since MMVB works with MT5, it means that one day I will transfer the Expert Advisor to a code and we'll try it out.

The first thing you need to understand is that in forex you're not buying currency with dealing desk, but you are betting (buying a financial product at best) - think about it ... Is it possible to buy 100000 euros for 1000 dollars?

Leverage is given for the stock section (I don't know about the futures section), but I trade without leverage. Read about futures and options, and you will understand that you don't have to buy currency - it is enough to buy derivatives, which already have leverage.

Forex should by no means be banned

In general, of course, it will not be possible to move such a giant. But at least they will know that we exist and are ready to cooperate in normalising/legalising forex in Russia.

there should be no representative offices of brokers in russia, either domestic or foreign.

there should only be three instruments available exclusively for trading by large participants

gas-dollar

oil-dollar

Ruble-dollar .

the rest is redundant, imho.

geratdc:
In general, such a mega certainly will not move off the ground. But at least they will know that we exist and are ready to cooperate for the normalisation/legalisation of forex in Russia.

Are you going to write to the MINFIN? If so, ask about the taxation of personal income tax if the profit was made in the DC outside the Russian Federation.