what should the authorities do to ensure that foreign brokers open representative offices in russia? - page 5

geratdc:

Sorry, I'm just talking about the basic tools of forex trading. Not about shares and swaps - I haven't grown up to that yet. Yes, I've heard that the stock market is relevant, but I am communicating within the main instruments on the foreign exchange market. I would like to deal with 4 major pairs first))) So I am not arguing about MICEX - it has to develop, and it has to comply with the parameters that attract physical traders to trade on Forex. The main idea is this.

Here is pure currency https://www.moex.com/ru/markets/currency/ - there will be more active movement - but there is no leverage.

Here we have futures - the same currency, but with a leverage and markup https://www.moex.com/ru/derivatives/.

Currency

The last
transaction
Change
by close
Max.
per day
Min.
per day
Trading volume
(cont.)
Number of
of trades
Opened
positions
Si-9.1759 725-0,23%60 16559 7072 096 121489 9153 520 652
ED-9.171,1554-0,48%1,16181,1545104 64510 439395 364
Eu-9.1769 007-0,75%69 72669 00767 25016 042115 824
UJPY-9.17111,47-0,04%111,85111,236 09663510 718
AUDU-9.170,7937+0,19%0,79480,79055 44915015 086
GBPU-9.171,3062+0,01%1,30891,30374 68160216 116
UCHF-9.170,95+0,21%0,9510,9498135174 158
UCAD-9.171,2582-0,38%1,2651,25751293210 92

I personally trade a Si - USDRUB option out of currencies. The movement from high to low of 470 pips is not a strong movement - 1 pip - 1 ruble. Price is really moving all the time - this is not forex with sluggish schizophrenia. Spread from zero points, almost all the time - at night there are more - 3-5, but rarely, but there is a commission - here the commission of the broker and the exchange - the exchange kopecks, and the broker takes a couple of rubles.

Next, you have to understand that buying currency for currency in our country is prohibited in the Russian Federation - so you have to create cross rates with the intermediary ruble - as in forex to trade is not possible - because there is no fungible money.

Московская Биржа - Валютный рынок
  • www.moex.com
Объем сделок на рынке на

geratdc:

And where is the ECN on the MOEX?

What is the system on the MOEX - to your mind?

geratdc:
With my grief-stricken Blackjack advisor on MT4, where should I go on the MICEX? That's what I'm talking about.

To rewrite it on MT5 - that's what I did with my EA...

geratdc:

Please send me the link to the MICEX brokers.

Found

https://www.moex.com/ru/members.aspx?tid=668&sby=5

These are bidders, including brokers - many bidders conduct transactions for themselves.

<br / translate="no">
Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Rewrite it on MT5 - that's what I've done with my Expert Advisor.

What about the ECN trading? I understand about MT5, thanks. I am not happy with quotes changed by broker within 0.05%. I don't want to depend on third parties. Market uncertainty itself is enough. Can I trade on the real time prices of currency instruments on the MMVB?

I have only found it, please send me the link with brokers. I will look for an ECN there.

geratdc:

What about ECN trading? I understand about MT5, thank you. I am not happy with quotes changed by broker within 0.05%. I don't want to depend on third parties. Market uncertainty itself is enough. Is ECN trading at prices of currency instruments of MICEX in real time possible?

I only found members, please throw in a link with brokers. I will look for ECN there.

Who told you that a broker that gives you access to the MOEX changes the quotes?

I do not know what you mean by ECN, at the exchange, as I wrote earlier, trading takes place between people (including representatives of legal entities).

Trading on demo in real time is not possible - exchange conditions - quotes are paid.

http://www.moex.com/a127

Московская Биржа - Рынки - Прайм-брокеры
  • www.moex.com
Наименование организации Категории обслуживаемых клиентов Контакты и информация на сайте организации Контакты: 8 800 500-89-62, +7 495 737-05-80 Физические лица: доб. - 1025 Юридические лица: Анна Камышникова, доб. - 1662 Анастасия Толстихина, доб. - 1631 Информация на сайте: https://www.zerich.com/ Контакты: Физические и юридические лица...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Who told you that a broker who gives you access to the MOEX changes quotes?

I don't know what you mean by ECN, on the exchange, as I wrote earlier, trading takes place between people (including representatives of legal entities).

You may not trade on the demo account in real time, the conditions of the exchange - the quotes are paid.

http://www.moex.com/a127

And what do they call these accounts when the quotes are market ones? They call them ECN in Forex. After all, the law grants the broker the right to improve the quotes by the same 0,05%. That is, a broker takes a quote ASK 1.20000 for example from the market, adds 0,00060 (1,20000/0,05%) to it and sends me into the trading terminal - like ASK: 1,20060, buy! Well, of course all the Stop Losses of scalpers were lost and maybe not only scalpers got lost because of "improved" price by 0,05%.

That's how many positions can a broker collect as worked out on limiting losses? But you can't agree that the position has been closed with a loss at the quote 1.20060 - which in fact was not on the market. After all, the market quote was 1.20000. And maybe these limitations of 0.05% are a spread? No. There are also spreads of 40 pips on market ECNs. But this is not important to me. A spread is a spread, and I want to buy and sell the instrument at the market price as it is, without any interference from third parties. This is exactly what I put into ECN accounts. I agree to pay commissions, swaps and even share part of profit if it is not enough for broker, just let broker not interfere in pricing.

Have you used the services of MICEX brokers? Have you checked the quotes against the stock quotes for positions that were closed with losses? Have you checked that the price was really present in the quote history of MICEX in a certain minute bar according to the time of your position processing by the broker? If so, then you can consider that you have an ECN account or whatever it should be called, with execution in the market in short - there is also a word beautiful Markek Execution))

geratdc:

What are these accounts called when the quotes are market quotes? After all, the law gives the broker the right to improve quotes by 0.05%. That is, a broker takes a quote ASK 1.20000 for example from the market, adds 0,00060 (1,20000/0,05%) to it and sends me into the trading terminal - like ASK: 1,20060, buy! Well, of course all the Stop Losses of scalpers were lost and maybe not only scalpers got lost because of "improved" price by 0,05%.

That's how many positions can a broker collect as worked out on limiting losses? But you can't agree that the position has been closed with a loss at the quote 1.20060 - which in fact was not on the market. After all, the market quote was 1.20000. And maybe these limitations of 0.05% are a spread? No. There are also spreads of 40 pips on market ECNs. But this is not important to me. A spread is a spread, and I want to buy and sell the instrument at the market price as it is, without any interference from third parties. This is exactly what I put into ECN accounts. I agree to pay commissions, swaps and even share part of profit if it is not enough for broker, just let broker not interfere in pricing.

Have you used the services of MICEX brokers? Have you checked the quotes against the stock quotes for positions that were closed with losses? Have you checked that the price was really present in the quotation history of MICEX in a certain minute bar according to the time of processing of your position by the broker? If so, you may consider that you have ECN account or whatever it should be called, with market execution in short - there is also a word beautiful Markek Execution)).

You are confusing the so-called Forex broker and the stockbroker - I am talking about the stockbroker - an organization that provides access to the trading floor. I am talking about a stockbroker - an organisation that gives you access to a trading floor. Accordingly, the price you trade is the true price.

I work with a broker from Otkritie.

<br / translate="no">

I'm reading this nonsense and can not understand what you are trying to achieve? Have you been blocked from earning and losing money on forex? You write that you have found an additional source of income for yourself and immediately decided to offer the CB development ideas?

Ramiz Mavludov:

I am reading this nonsense and cannot understand what you are trying to achieve? Have you been shut out of earning and losing money on forex? You write that you have found an additional source of income for yourself and immediately decided to propose ideas for the development of the Central Bank?

No one has closed anything. I am for the honest Forex. As for the CBS, why not? Judging by the rating you have more experience than I do, you could also express your suggestions to the regulator on the problems of trading for individuals and methods of solving them.