How can one tolerate losses, or a life of waiting for profits? - page 9

STARIJ:

Is it worth taking into consideration? The main thing is that the outcome is positive.

I would like to understand the reason... that's how I am - digging for details, uncertainty is troubling.

LRA:
And most importantly - you are on the right track. To learn the language, use short test scripts

Thank you for your words of encouragement.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Please share your thoughts on this topic.

I had a similar feeling until I found a TS to keep profitable trades for a long time. Equity is always higher than the balance. I may make losses in a month, but I keep increasing profitable positions, one of which I close at the end of the month and it covers everything. Psychologically, it is very comfortable.

The most difficult thing now is to decide which deal to close in profit. But this is a completely different experience.

Konstantin Podgorniy:

I had a similar feeling until I found a TS to keep profitable trades for a long time. Equity is always higher than the balance. I may incur losses during a month, but I also build up profitable positions, one of which I close at the end of the month, which overlap everything. Psychologically, it is very comfortable.

The most difficult thing now is to decide which deal to close in profit. But this is a completely different experience.

All this is from the field of psychology. Do you have a mathematical proof?

It might be worth doing an experience. Then you will know the answer to your question. The way I see it, trading without stops is a path to ruin. Stops tend to be infinite... and profits (tp) tend to be nonsense.