How do I close all orders at total profit in pips? - page 3

Thank you very much! Let's give it a try. I hope it works.

Evgeny Belyaev:

How do we come to a common denominator and how do we determine what is a pose and what is a warrant?

The pose is from the Kama Sutra...

Artyom Trishkin:

The pose is from the Kama Sutra...

Yeah. Your whole forex thing is just kama sutra.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Orders can only be deleted.

Eugene, the terminology in MT4 is that a market order can be opened and closed, but a pending order can be deleted.

Evgeny Belyaev:

What if I didn't give a hint about the terminal? The terminology should be cross platform. There will be no problem in perceiving the information.

I understand your point of view, I am tolerant of it, it is justified by the names of the functions.

If you have met 5 traders, one is using Quickquick, another one is using MT4, third one is using 5-Rouble, fourth one is trading via ninja, and the last one is using web terminal.

How do I find a common denominator and how do I know what is a position and what is an order?

It is the same problem as defining a point. Recently, a point was considered the 4th and 2nd decimal place. After the 5th decimal place was entered, there was a misunderstanding. The point is considered to be the last digit only, disregarding the fact that many traders still trade in 4 and 2 digit accounts for which a point is something they see with their own eyes.

The issue of terminology (order, deal, position) will also not be understood by MT4 users. And some of them, including me, have never opened ninja, quick opened it only once. And I closed it at once because of dizziness and confusion. I have not felt dizziness from web terminal, but I do not want to open it for the second time.

So, whichever way you look at it, it's better not to impose your opinion of cross-platform terminology.

By the way, the Kovalev's book, as well as other training materials for mql4 programming, deal only with orders. And how would a beginner understand your explanations comparing them with what they have read in the training materials?

Alexey Viktorov:

...Somebody's got it into their head that a point should only be called the last digit...

And it didn't occur to anyone, a point is the minimum unit of price. Don't try to build the whole world on your windowsill.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And it's not anyone's idea, item is the minimum unit of price. Don't try to build the whole world on your windowsill.

Then tell me why the fifth digit of the price of an instrument in MT4 terminal is different in size from the other digits.

And so does MT5.

Why are they such idiots?

Alexey Viktorov:

Then explain me why in the MT4 terminal the fifth digit of the instrument price is different in size from the rest of the digits.

It is the same in MT5.

Why do they have such an imbecilic attitude?

Why? You wouldn't understand it anyway.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the point? You wouldn't understand anyway.

That's fine. Go back to ignoring.

Alexey Viktorov:

All right, then. Go back to ignoring.

Yeah, your attention is so valuable to me, Abarja.