Looking for a trader with a trading system. I am a programmer - page 6

Shoker:

What's there to listen to? - I have indicated the author, the title of the work, too. Then "o'key Google" to help.

Checked out

the usual heuristic, as they say in the common parlance - a bummer

I am. But the way it's presented.

Shoker:
It is. But the way it's presented.

nicely drawn.

and that's it.

;)

Pulat Rikhsibaev:

Afternoon!

Looking for ILAN with rollover, i.e. Ilan works in normal mode, gets into a drawdown and then you press the button and Ilan rolls all current trades with TP exactly backwards and continues to work in the opposite direction.

If you have one of these Ilan will be very grateful ))

P.S. Maybe at least this bastard will earn

No, it will not, it is the basis-basis!!!, Until you understand what the cause, it is useless to go further.

Vasily Belozerov:

it won't, it's basic-basic!!!, until you understand what's causing it, there's no point in moving on.

It is very difficult to understand. The truth is simple, but it is very difficult to understand on your own without training. And very few people can explain it clearly.

Imho, because it's not kickbacks (ilan) that rule the market, but coups (see Avalanche branch)

Well look here I am a trader with a working TS and a programmer with a chicken paw. To improve the quality of TS I need to get specific data, which I will not be able to get as a programmer described above. If there are programmers who are willing to work, I would be grateful. Need to pull data from Quick's option board. Wanted????

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Well, look I am a trader with a working TS and a programmer with a chicken paw. To improve the quality of TS we need specific data, which I will not be able to get as a programmer described above. If there are programmers who are willing to work, I would be grateful. Need to pull data from Quick's option board. Wanted????

A quick look at the manufacturer's website says that they have an ODBC (database) export module.

Maybe your wish is feasible simply by admin methods. Install SQL, configure the database and tell QuickBooks where to put what

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A quick look at the manufacturer's website says that they have an ODBC (database) export module.

Perhaps your wish is achievable simply by admin methods. Install SQL, configure the database and tell QuickBooks where to put what

Yes, I completely agree, but spent yesterday the whole day with the Quicksilver realized that this is such a ... shit, that no one wants an enemy, and in fact the main thing in trade reliability, which I have my knowledge osuchpechit can not alas :-(

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Yes, I completely agree, but after spending yesterday the whole day with Quicksilver I realized that this is such bullshit that you wouldn't wish it on your enemy, and in fact the most important thing in trading is reliability, which I know I can't ensure :-(

i just wanted to know what's going on... you know what i mean.

i have never spent an evening with Quicksilver ... i have sex for money only :-)