Looking for a trader with a trading system. I am a programmer - page 3

Andrey Kisselyov:

guys don't forget that there is a spread that won't let you just flip a falling balance line to an ascending one in a strategy tester.

Regards.

If the Expert Advisor is on the watch, or, even more so, on the daily, where the trades run for weeks - the spread - does not play any role. But, if the trades are on ticks, and last less than a minute - the spread will eat up any profit.

Andrey Luxe:

Looking for a trader with his own strategy. Preferably with a proven strategy!

To create a robot together on a partnership basis.

To think it through to the end. And at the end to bring it to profit.

I have a very good knowledge of programming any kind of robot.

I can program both in MQL4 and MQL5. I think MQL5 is better, because in MetaTrader5 you can connect several computer cores and use different computers for testing parameters, which will increase the number of tests tenfold.

If you are new to trading and have no knowledge in trading, please do not contact me.

The interest is to jointly create a profitable trading robot by any means.

I'm waiting for messages here or in PM =). Skeptics please leave this thread.

Just send me a message in my personal message.

Guys, who can help?, I need to add in an owl to open trades at the end of a bar, I have claws just

OBERON1812:

Guys, who can help?, I need to add in an owl to open trades at the end of a bar, I have claws just

The owl is a bird. No pity?

A successful trader, as someone with a very strong analytical mindset, has enough brains to create his own MTS, so the topic is too illusory

Александр:

A successful trader, as someone with a very strong analytical mindset, has enough brains to create his own MTS, so the topic is too illusory

So the author is looking for a trader with a ready MTS (read the title of the thread). The author is not proposing to jointly create MTS, but proposes to make an EA based on already existing MTS.

When the trend stretches the grid often has small pullbacks, so these pullbacks and collect, that is, close the outermost profitable orders when they reach n-pips, work on two charts of one pair, ie one buy on the second sell.

The robot is there, it just needs fixing

Good afternoon Andrew. I am writing to you about writing an Indicator. I propose to create a HIGHLY REVERSE indicator without re-rating! (Screenshot with example attached).

I have a FORMULA and TECHNOLOGY OF OPTIMIZATION in the form of clear ToR.

Files:
z5wjo6.jpg  87 kb

khorosh:
So the author is looking for a trader with ready MTS (read thread title). He is not proposing to jointly create MTS, he is proposing to make an EA based on ready-made MTS.

Expert Advisor consists of 99% of checks about price/spread/connect/validity of prices, history, history changes etc./errors etc. and 1% for opening and maintaining a trade and it leaves room for 10/100/1000 variations of buy/sell signals in the Expert Advisor. Nothing prevents a skilled and experienced programmer to make a skeleton of an EA with sane addition of signals, such as getting from the indicator values from -10000 to +10000 and selling it for $300-1000, for example. Another option is that everyone, including the coder, contribute to the depo and other things (llc, server with its vps near the broker, etc.).