Looking for a trader with a trading system. I am a programmer - page 2

Victor Ziborov:

He's very indecent.

:-)
He's just writing nonsense in there...
And nuance without a soft sign...

What we have - a separate indicator for paternals (there are no analogues to this indicator on the screenshot), an exclusive volatility indicator (there is no analogue available on the screenshot), a separate unique indicator that determines the performance of paternals in time (not available on the screenshot)(not in the screenshot), test indicator for possible cancellation of the current pattern execution (not in the screenshot), indicator combining different patterns into a single price model (not in the screenshot)

and a lot of other small things,

It partially shows the current flat situation on the euro, it is not a big deal on the trend at all,

the end of the flat is clearly defined by the price model

The work of this complex was tested for 2 years,

and there is no analogue to it nowadays,

the test result - I want to mention right away that working with DC is not possible - with the leverage of 1 to 100 any DC will go bankrupt in a month, in short -..............

allows you to simulate the situation from days to 3-5 years,

If you want to estimate the time scale, you need to fill in the blanks with the real exchange rate,

I tried to show all available forecasts for gas, oil, RTS, Sberbank and Aipal, all of them with time and money, it makes no sense to show all forecasts, because the price model is camouflaged to work with paternals.

What is needed is to merge everything into one,

I want to tie the work of the robot solely to the volatility of the instrument traded, and a lot of little things for trading on the exchange

RsTss:

I would like to mention right away that working with a brokerage company is impossible - with 1 to 100 leverage any brokerage company will go bankrupt in a month.

Go straight to the interbank?

What brokerage companies have already gone bankrupt using your system?)

RsTss:

Are youAndrey Luxe, calm down honey, you're seeing all this for the first time, 2/3 of the above you just can't understand how it's done and even more you simply do not have the brain to understand what's what in general

you are writing nonsense in the second thread, especially in public (personal messages are usually not posted on the forum), what you have depicted here is just another variation of Elliott Waves and Wolf Waves that have already been used before.

Where is the proof that it brings profit at all, the state or monitoring, or an example of a brokerage company going broke).

We are already working with those who wrote me back.

I continue the search for traders, I still have a lot of free time

To write an Expert Advisor, contact me, I will help you

Andrey Luxe:

We are already working with those who wrote me back.

I continue the search for traders, I still have a lot of free time

I will help you with writing EAs

Where are the public results of code writing?

Vladimir Karputov:

Where are the public results of writing the codes?

What's that for? Is there such a duty?

Vladimir Karputov:

Where are the public results of writing the codes?

There aren't any results.

In the best case scenario, a couple of racketeers come in with their genius ideas, which give them a hell of a profit, and ask to make an EA for them for free.

Afternoon!

Looking for ILAN with rollover, i.e. Ilan works in normal mode, gets into a drawdown and then you press the button and Ilan rolls all current trades with TP exactly backwards and continues to work in the opposite direction.

If you have one of these Ilan will be very grateful ))

P.S. Maybe at least this bastard will earn

Pulat Rikhsibaev:

Good afternoon!

Looking for ILAN with rollover, that is, Ilan is working in the normal mode, got into a drawdown and after you click on the button and Ilan rolls all current transactions with TP exactly the opposite and continues to work in the opposite direction.

Maybe who has such an Ilan would be very grateful )))

P.S. Maybe at least this bastard will earn

good day to all.

i have reversed one customer's EA where buy puts sell and respectively swapped stops for take and take for stop.
The order was opened precisely and exactly in the opposite direction, including the reversal of stops and takeoffs at the prices the original order was at.

As for the position of the marker, you should not forget that there is a spread that does not allow you to simply reverse the falling balance curve to rising in the strategy tester.

With respect.