Would you sign up for such a signal if I made a 5% drawdown ? - page 7

Andrey Kisselyov:
Good day.
)))
I am not alone in creating profitable systems.

As for the ups and downs on your chart, it's simple:
ups are formed when you close profitable orders first.
The downs are formed when you close unprofitable orders first.
Psychologically ups are easier to perceive.
Sincerely.

You're right in that a lot depends on the indicator, and that's not good.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Not really.

I did not touch the algorithm.

I have only one indicator that works for purity of signals and i don't have any filters for timing or anything else.
I do not have a filter on my signals.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You are right in that a lot depends on the indicator, and this is not good.

When you have a good indicator and interpret its signals correctly, you are already 80% done.
As for the order accompaniment, it is not that difficult to choose the parameters for its operation. the most important thing is the entry and exit point.
Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
When you have a good indicator and correctly interpret its signals, you are already 80% done.
As for the order accompaniment, it is not difficult to choose the parameters for its operation. the most important thing is the entry and exit point.
Sincerely.

I agree.

Here's a screenshot of the current optimisation on this EA. and everything is built on one single indicator. and the lot is 0.01.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Here is a screenshot of the current optimisation for this EA.

I want to get away from optimisation (as much as possible).

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I want to get away from optimisation (as much as possible).

Then you need to build a system based on mathematical algorithms like "no matter where it goes, it's still in profit". but these systems have small profits compared to the effort involved in achieving them.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Then you need to build a system based on mathematical algorithms like "it does not matter where the price goes, you are in profit anyway". but these systems have small profits compared to the effort required to achieve them.

With respect.

Yes, that's how "no matter where the price goes" works now. I agree that the profits are smaller there, but as long as the profits don't matter, the main thing is to make the algorithm unsinkable.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Yes, that's how "no matter where the price goes" works now. I agree that there is less profit there, but as long as the profit is not important, the main thing is to make the algorithm unsinkable.

When they created the ship called "Titanic" they made it unsinkable, and I think everyone knows the result.
With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
When they built the ship called the Titanic, they made it unsinkable, and I think everyone knows the result.
With respect.

I'll bear that in mind.