Would you sign up for such a signal if I made a 5% drawdown ? - page 3

Maksim Neimerik:
What are you talking about?) Are you just fitting the tester results or what? programmer and trader are usually different personalities, and in my opinion the robot written by a programmer is more dependent on the quality of strategy, I mean, if every programmer knows the TS that the robot you presented, then yes, everyone will write it ... IMHO

I don't really get the point. My point is that there is a big difference between the tester and real trading, and citing test results even in MT5 (not to mention MT4) is not very convincing.

If you have a signal, for example, the results are the reason for buying an EA or subscribing to the signal.

Sergey Zhukov:

I don't really get the point. My point is that there is a big difference between the tester and real trading, and citing test results even in MT5 (not to mention MT4) is not very convincing.

There is a signal - its results are the reason for buying an Expert Advisor or subscribing to the signal.

If the algorithm in coded form is profitable, what is the point of selling it?

The signal - yes.

The expert - no.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If the algorithm in coded form is profitable, what is the point of selling it ?

The signal - yes.

Expert - no.

One does not prevent the other, there are different situations.

The difference between a standard terminal indicator and a normal (homemade) one.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

What is the maximum ?

So if you remove the loki, it will work for 17 years and won't go bust ?

No, it was a hint that a strategy containing locks is stupid, and without locks it would probably turn out to be a different strategy. Thus, the discussion doesn't make much sense.

Mesaoria:
No, it was a hint that a strategy containing locs is stupid, and that without locs it is likely to turn out to be a different strategy. Thus, the discussion does not make much sense.

If pure lock(1 Buy, 1 Sell) on one instrument, then yes, it doesn't make much sense, but that's not the case here.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If pure lock (1 Buy, 1 Sell) on one instrument, then yes, it makes no sense, but that's not the case here.

The chart is very smooth :) Can I see the state?

Mesaoria:

the timetable is very smooth :) can i have a look at the state?

I'll text it to you in person.

Mesaoria:

the timetable is very smooth :) can i see the state?

No, you can't just see the state ;)

Any programmer will write an EA that will show any result in the tester without too much trouble.

Really?

Where do you get the TOR?

I like the result on the screenshot, but the smoothed lines do not show up in the report.