What is your trading strategy?! - page 3

Ales Kolomenas:
In fact, people are so angry... it's like asking you for money... no way...

YYYY... if money is a fish, strategy is a rod, you are asking the fisherman to give you his rod)))

You should ... look around, at least half a year, trade on the demo machines, read books. But to be frank, profitable trading on exchanges, moreover algotrading - is a very complicated craft, perhaps the most difficult, both technically and emotionally. You would not ask ... well, for example, for a day or two, to teach you neurosurgery or fundamental physics, at the level of an academic, your request is about the same. 10 thousand hours of practice, no matter how sad it sounds, for non fanatically minded neophytes.

But trust me, your request here will be quickly met))))) But believe me, your request will be satisfied in no time.

On trend from the pullback. Small take and large stoploss make the chart look ugly (cliffy), but there should be growth in the long run, judging from the tests.

Ales Kolomenas:
I can't, I have a family, two kids, credits, I can't even count on a bigger deposit, thanks a lot in advance, colleagues!

I can share my vision on how it is possible to move towards the creation of TC.

1. As a first step, take a trading panel that opens orders in the tester and try trading there;

1.1 Use different indicators to improve success;

1.2 Use information from the upper TFs to make a decision;

2. If you think you understand how to trade using trading history, then:

2.1 Describe your TS in words, excluding various conventions and uncertainties;

2.2 Write a clear ToR;

2.3 Check your algorithm described in the ToR by manual trading on the history on different timeframes;

2.4 Make changes and additions to the ToR;

2.5 Repeat items 2.3 - 2.4 until you are able to make decisions on your TS, described in ToR;

3. Order a freelance advisor (program), which will work to your TOR;

3.1 Find a worthy candidate for executor with experience and good history;

3.2 Discuss with the executor of the TOR, make sure the executor understands your TOR;

3.3 Open the job;

3.4 Carefully check the proposed solution from the artist - look for inconsistencies with your TOR and ask for revisions

3.5 Repeat step 3.4 until you have a full match of the EA's behavior to your TOR

3.6 Accept the work, but agree on the correction of detected later errors;

4. Test your ATC on different TFs and instruments in the strategy tester - create a pool of settings (conduct optimization);

5.1 Install the Expert Advisor for trading with your sets (settings) on different pairs and TFs in a demo account, and let it run to collect the history of deals - preferably 30;

5.2 Compare the results of testing for the duration of the Expert Advisor on the demo account - analyze the differences, if necessary, ask to correct the mistakes with the trades of the Expert Advisor (point 3.6);

6. Install the Expert Advisor on a real account;

6.1 Delete the deposit - because it took little time to develop the TS and optimization;

6.2 Search for the reasons of plumage, and make changes in the ATC.

-Aleks-:

I can share my vision on how it is possible to move towards the creation of TC.

He's not going to do it. Family, kids, credit. You need money, and you need it now.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
He's not going to do it. Family, kids, credit. He needs the money, and right away.

Maybe after giving the market $100, he'll think about looking for a second job...

From the first hundred you'll only understand that sometimes you lose... nonsense... After 10 hundred you may start to understand why it happens... but you can never understand it on the demo... On the demo, we're all champions and ACs, but when the real money is swept away, it's a different experience... the monitor can be smashed to pieces and everyone can go to hell... and you can walk into a noose... a very dangerous thing to do... especially losing...))

Ales Kolomenas:
People are really mean... it's like asking you for money...

and you think you're asking for something else?))) of course money! you're asking for a stable money printing machine... that's what you're asking for

and there are plenty of unearned experts and sham typewriters in the code base... take your pick)

Сергей Криушин:
From the first hundred you'll only understand that sometimes you lose... nonsense... After 10 hundred you may start to understand why it happens... but you can never understand it on the demo... On the demo, we're all champions and ACs, but when the real money is flying out from under our noses, it's a different experience... the monitor can be smashed to pieces and everyone can go to hell... and you can walk into a noose... very dangerous ... especially losing ...))

Cheating everywhere...

Hi,

author, have you traded before?

Any advice here can be devastating to the account.

And if you lose the deposit, you will curse the advisor and demand compensation for damages tenfold.

If I had asked for advice on a free trading robot, I advised him to use Autoprofit3 or Ilan to try it with the smallest lot and one pair, because they were martingale traders and I had to read about martingale robots. He said yakshi and disappeared. I asked him if it was possible to trade with a robot, and he did not know how to do that.
I asked him: "No way, how have you lost it in a week?
He said, "I have bet on many currency pairs with big lots, and the account failed at the end of the week. But you advised the robot, so you are to blame for my losses!
I told him to trade on one currency pair with a small lot, but you have disobeyed him and raised the risk above the allowable level.
He wrote, "I trusted you and thought the robot would make a profit. Give me my money back!!!

Then he is shown a fig.

These are the situations that happened. It's just like in the joke.

Alexander Ivanov:
Hi,

author, have you traded before?

Any advice here can be devastating to the account.

And if you lose your deposit, you will curse the advisor and demand compensation for damages tenfold.

I remember one guy asked for advice on a free trading robot, and he was advised to use Autoprofit3 or Ilan to try it on a very small lot and one symbol. I have never tried it before. I asked him if he could return the deposit he had made with Ilan's robot.
I asked, "No way, how have you lost it in a week?
He said, "I have bet on many currency pairs with big lots, and the account failed at the end of the week. But you advised the robot, so you are to blame for my losses!
I told him to trade on one currency pair with a small lot, but you have disobeyed him and raised the risk above the allowable level.
He wrote, "I trusted you and thought the robot would make a profit. Give me my money back!!!

Then he is shown a fig.

These are the situations that happened. It's just like in the joke.
I do understand that the risk is entirely your fault, but I do not believe in auto profit, even on history I lose on a small depo and a small lot.