Are there any competitors? - page 11

Renat Fatkhullin:

Prove it ironclad.

Otherwise you've created such a stream of nonsense and nonsense that it's time to decide whether to cut it up or keep it as a teaching aid.

Look at the contest thread from the beginning of the month. everything is there with pictures. ask Zaitsev - he knows about it.

w.s. so a negative answer to a topic question is unacceptable flooding and you expected only praise? well, answers can be more than just positive

Renat Fatkhullin:

Prove it ironclad.

Otherwise you've created such a stream of nonsense and nonsense that it's time to decide whether to cut it up or keep it as a teaching aid.

here's the proof. discussion in the vicinity of the post

mmmoguschiy-new:

Look at the competition thread from the beginning of the month. it's all there with pictures. ask Zaitsev - he knows about it.

I had no doubt that there would be no proof.

You throw around words and have no problem defending them and justifying them. One more unsubstantiated statement and another ban.

Renat Fatkhullin:

There was no doubt that there would be no proof.

What kind of proof do you need? I can make a video in principle. Just tell me where to send it.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Another unsubstantiated statement and another ban.

You scared the hedgehog with your bare ass I actually submitted a request for account deletion to tech support

proof:

mmmoguschiy-new:

What kind of proof do you need? I could actually make a video. Just tell me where to send it.

Technical proof with all comparisons and price tables for the sake of defending the following statement:

By the way my broker even has real quotes on the demo account!!! And I was looking at the demo chart the other day clearly "bent" everyone in the competition on the demo-mcool platform and their lagging synthetic quotes.

Now the question. What the ... are you giving people left-handed quotes? On which most are running your "non-toys" tests?

I was absolutely right when I immediately stated that you were coming to scribble in retaliation.

And now the logical result.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Technical evidence with all comparisons and price tables for the sake of defending the following statement:

I was absolutely right when I immediately stated that you were here to retaliate.

And now the logical result.

I don't know if you are right, but I'm sure you are right. If the broker has an execution policy Exchange and not Market in MT5 on forex symbols - is it still a market execution or it's already a full-fledged ECN/STP? Or is exchange policy the same as market in forex?

They use MQL as a platform and everything becomes obsolete. The atheists do not care about MQL and do not even visit the forum, they do not write anything, the Satanists are people who say that MQL is bad and yet they come to the site and shout how bad MQL is and keep using it.
It is just a pattern that has nothing to do with a person, but I see this pattern all my life, with all the healthy remarks should be, but only in the form of remarks.
Fact,
I am a supporter of collective intelligence and I believe that MQL is a self-sufficient and healthy mechanism that develops in proportion to the number of users and not the quality of their knowledge, life is much more complicated and diverse than we can imagine in our heads.
Accessibility is a well-trodden path that you don't have to take even if you can, and if you compare MQL with others, then MQL is a highway and its neighbours are gravel roads.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Renat, could you tell me please, because it is usually difficult to get answers to technical questions from brokers through support. If a broker in MT5 has an execution policy Exchange and not Market on forex symbols - is it still market execution or is it a full-fledged ECN/STP? Or, exchange policy can be equated to market in forex?
From a technical point of view they are the same methods.

mmmoguschiy-new:

Here is the proof.

We got a picture of your demo account, but you had closed it a few days after we opened it.

On a technical level, no one has proved anything, there were just screenshots, and polemics. I am not an expert, but all the same , a photo of candles, for me is doubtful proof.