A flat indicator. - page 5

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Look at mine.

Where ?

There are signs on the charts which can be used to identify a possible start of a flat and its likely end.

This indicator shows the beginning of a likely flat.

continuation and end. The red bar shows that the current wave is still directed downwards.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are signs on the charts which can be used to identify a possible start of a flat and its likely end.

This indicator shows the beginning of a likely flat.

continuation and end. The red bar shows that the current wave is still directed downwards.

I do not really know how to define a flat on M1. It's too fast and incomprehensible for me.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I don't really know how to identify a flat on M1. It's too fast and confusing for me.

It doesn't matter what TF it is. On any TF there are areas with signs of a flat. Our task is to detect it at an early stage. This is implemented in the indicator.

It will detect it on any TF. I gave an example on a one-minute one. It also works on others. Here is the current example from the weekly).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't matter what TF it is. On any timeframe there are areas with signs of a flat. Our task is to detect it at an early stage. This is implemented in the indicator.

It detects it on any TF. I gave an example on a one-minute one. It also works on others. Here is the current example from the weekly).

Show on H1 when the indicator fails to detect transition from one state to another. You have to take the worst case, not the best.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Where ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It doesn't fit. It's a thing of the past.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't matter what TF it is. On any timeframe there are areas with signs of a flat. Our task is to detect it at an early stage. This is implemented in the indicator.

It detects it on any TF. I gave an example on a one-minute one. It also works on others. Here is an example from one week).

What's the difference, between your indicator and the wagons? Periods are taken from "ceiling".

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Show on H1 when the indicator fails to detect a transition from one state to another. You have to take the worst case scenario, not the best one.

I don't quite understand the question. Here is the H1 current momentum.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't quite understand the question. Here is the H1 current momentum.

If, you want to promote your indicator, that's understandable. I just don't see the difference between the indicator and the wands.