A flat indicator. - page 4

Wrote such an indicator once.

Oh, it's slow.... Not accepted on the market.

The redder it is, the steeper the flop.

Unfortunately, I could not find source code.

But the idea is on the picture, I think there will be no problems with writing it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Wrote such an indicator once.

Oh, it's slowing down.... Not accepted in Market.

The redder it is, the steeper the flat.

Unfortunately, I could not find the source code.

But the idea on the figure, I think there will be no problems with writing it.

Please show the same pattern on M15.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Please show the same pattern on M15.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Thank you.

By and large, it is possible to identify a flat on the basis of any turkey. The problem is that a flat tends to end. So any trick will tell you that BEFORE THIS MINUTE there was a flat. What happens next - ......?????))))))))) I don't think it will get any easier.

Artemij:

By and large, it is possible to identify a flat on the basis of any turkey. The problem is that a flat tends to end. So any trick will tell you that BEFORE THIS MINUTE there was a flat. What happens next - ......?????))))))))) I don't think it will get any easier.

And the trend was) Will it continue, or is it already its end and reversal. Therefore, the expression "trade the trend" is a bit incorrect

Just to share:

I don't think that the momentary (!) presence of a trend determines anything at all (see above). For me it is enough to orient myself with this kind of lightweight device in any indicator:

int extern De= 8;

int extern period3 = 10;

Ma3[i]= iMA(NULL,0,period3,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i+1);

Ma4[i]= iMA(NULL,0,period3,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i+2);

//Trend------------------------------------

if(Ma3[0] - Ma4[0]>=De*Point)

Comment ("Trend BUY");

if(Ma4[0] - Ma3[0]>=De*Point)

Comment ("Trend SELL");

if(MathAbs(Ma4[0] - Ma3[0]) <=De*Point)

Comment ("Trend NULL");

//Trend====================================

An old indicator, I don't know if it compiles now, but after fixing minor bugs it should work somehow.

Files:

Andy Sanders:

Old indicator, I don't know if it compiles now, but after correcting small errors it should work somehow.

Your indicator does not give any errors, but it does not show up in the indicator window - why and what to do?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
What is the best flat indicator in your opinion? If you don't mind, you can post it here or in person.

Take a look at mine.