Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 44

Andrey Dik:

It's the same formula, only instead of sharpe, it's a recovery factor.
And as for the prize money... At the end of the competition, all the money is removed from the accounts and transferred to the two winners. There is some trouble for the organizer, but what can you do ... and the office will be publicized, advertising, so to speak. though perhaps MQ will not be against such a scheme.

Yeah) It's an interesting suggestion, but unlikely to work.

Server Muradasilov:

Hey, Vital.

About the shoulders -

That's the way it is now, and as far as I'm concerned, it suits everyone.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yeah) It's an interesting suggestion, but I don't think it's going to work.

It is unlikely, but what if it does? you can choose a new company every month to eliminate the "advertising" factor. but the fund is formed absolutely transparently, you can even dynamically display the amount of the fund on the monitoring page - it is easy to count, we sum up all the accounts and everything.

Andrey Dik:

It is unlikely, but what if? you can choose a new office every month to eliminate the "advertising" factor. but the fund is formed absolutely transparently, you can even dynamically display the amount of the fund on the monitoring page - it's easy to count, you sum up all the accounts and everything is done.
We need to consider the point that $10 in fact is the entrance to the contest (ticket), and not everyone will go for it, half will drop out at once

Vitaly Muzichenko:
The thing to consider is that $10 is in fact entry into the contest (ticket), and not everyone will go for it, half will drop out at once

what difference does it make?
i can`t say that 10$ is a problem as "ticket price" on traders forum. Serious traders or school kids with money for "lunch only"... What audience is the competition for? Moreover, do not listen to provocative slogans like "you need to consider the situation in the country", I will not point fingers.

Andrey Dik:

But the fund is formed in a completely transparent way, you can even dynamically display the amount of the fund on the monitoring page - it's easy to count, we sum up all the accounts and that's it.

Hi

1. I am not sure that the broker will like it, because they see everything, and the trade will be carried out from different IP numbers, different countries - so they will get into trouble.

2) I'm not sure that the broker will like it, because they see everything, at a large number of accounts, trading will be carried out from different IP numbers, different countries - we already fall under the article on money laundering, for them it's an excuse not to return the money, or just freeze, while we will be dealt with, everyone who is not lazy.

Server Muradasilov:

Hi

1. I am not sure that the broker will like it, because they see everything, and the trade will be carried out from different IP numbers, different countries - so they will get into trouble.

2.I am not sure that the broker will like it, because they see everything, on a large number of accounts, trading will be carried out from different IP numbers, different countries - this already falls under the article on money laundering, for them it is an excuse not to return the money, or just freeze. I understand that they do not pay much money, but to pay fines to regulators - they jump out of their trousers

Hi.
Money will be transferred to accounts from the organizer's wallet and withdrawn to the same wallet, so there is no crime. You may transfer your accounts for management at any time. I have not yet seen any restrictions on the number of accounts.

Andrey Dik:

Money will come to accounts from organizer's wallet, and the same wallet will be used to withdraw funds from accounts, so there is no crime. And there is no problem with transferring your accounts for management. I have not yet seen any restrictions on the number of accounts.

Then maybe a simpler clause: at the end of the competition, each participant withdraws and transfers the funds to the organiser's wallet, and the organiser gives out the winners.

This way there is no advertising for any of the VCs, and there are no problems.

And in general, it is better to organize a payment system widget for fundraising in two clicks.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then maybe a simpler clause: at the end of the competition, each participant withdraws and transfers the funds to the organiser's wallet, and the organiser gives out the winners.

This way there is no advertising for any of the VCs, and there are no problems.

In general, it would be better to organise a payment system widget to collect the fund in two clicks.

It might not work.)
Suppose a person has 100 on deposit on non-prize place, will he want to withdraw money voluntarily from his account and transfer it to organizer? There will be "disappearances" of participants for indefinite time, etc. .... A piggy bank with voluntary donations turned out to be quite a dubious undertaking - not many people are willing to disappear, and there are no obvious bonuses from such investments.

Andrey Dik:

The money on the accounts will come from the organiser's wallet and on the same wallet the funds will be withdrawn from the accounts, so there is no crime here. I don't see any problem with that. And I haven't seen any restrictions on the number of accounts anywhere.

I cannot say anything about the idea, but it has to be studied in depth to get a 100% guarantee on all points. And it's all not for a forthcoming contest, maybe a separate (parallel) one for those who agree, with such conditions

PS. At the very least, you should check with your broker to see if you can do this.