Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 27

Rafael Sahibgareev:

I thought there was talk of 10 bill and 10 for entry ..... or did I miss something.....

No entry fee, you can donate $10 to the prize fund if you wish

clear.....

Rafael Sahibgareev:

I think there was a talk about a 10 bill and a 10 for entry ..... or did I miss something .....

Yes, the idea was to make entry into the competition $10 for the prize and $10 for the account

The problem is that it has to be transferred to an individual - not only for participants from abroad it can be a problem.

A lot of small entries to a physical person can cause problems in RF as well, the dropper is suspicious.

Sign me up !!!!!! signal in my profile

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes , there was an idea to enter the competition with 10$ for the prize and 10$ for the account .

The problem is that you have to transfer to a physical person - not only for participants from abroad might be a problem.

A lot of small entries on a physic can cause problems in RF as well, the dropper is suspicious.

All contestants should trade under the same conditions in the contest. Shouldn't have switched to real. Participants will be dependent on the broker and will trade under different conditions.

You have to hold a contest on a demo account, only on MT4 or MT5, and that everyone is on the same terms. And without robots whose presence you cannot control.

Otherwise, it appears that you will start to advertise the signals on the real accounts.

If they allow it on a real account, why do I need a cent account and limit the deposit size?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

All participants have to trade under the same conditions in the contest. You should not have switched to a real account. Participants will depend on the broker and will trade under different conditions.

We should hold a contest on a demo account, only on MT4 or MT5, and make sure everyone is on the same page. And without robots, the presence of which you cannot control.

Otherwise you will start advertising the signals on real accounts.

If you allow it on a real account, then why do I need a cent account and deposit size restriction?

In lx send to all who participate a site in .txt with rating and no advertising !

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Denis, I wrote you down.

Finally, the resistance of 17 !!!

ATTENTION

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/2 May

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/3 July

Championship Participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5Organizer
3Vitaly MuzichenkoMetaTrader 5
Maintenance
4Vladislav AndruschenkoMetaTrader 5
5Sergey GritsayMetaTrader 4
6Rafael SahibgareevMetaTrader 5
7Yousufkhodja SultonovMetaTrader 4
8Andrey SharovMetaTrader 5
9Uladzimir Kirychenka
MetaTrader 4
10Vladimir GorbachevMetaTrader 4
11Serhii ShevchukMetaTrader 5
12Elena KukharetsMetaTrader 4
13Roman Shiredchenko
MetaTrader4
14Uladzimir Izerski
MetaTrader4
15Dmitry ChepikMetaTrader4
16Kirill AndreevMetaTrader 4
17Oleg Tsarkov
MetaTrader5
18Denis Chugrin
MetaTrader 4https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/305225
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
verified users only can participate in the contest Automated trading and manual trading are allowed for both or No limit for lot size (no max limit, no minimum limit) Contest Completion: 02.06.2017 The prize fund of $200 is divided between two nominations: The winner is estimated after the market close on the following: Depending on attained...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

In the contest, all participants must trade under the same conditions. You should not have switched to real. Participants will depend on the broker and will trade under different conditions.

We should hold a contest on a demo account, only on MT4 or MT5, and make sure everyone is on the same page. And without robots, the presence of which you cannot control.

Otherwise you will start advertising the signals on real accounts.

If you allow it on a real account, then why do I need a cent account and limit the deposit size?

we went to the real account first - to get rid of the occasional drive ! like don't care - if i lose ?

I will not give a damn if I wind up with a 10$!

For someone in this country even 10$ is fantastic money! With a pension of 9000rub and a 4700rub flatrate (for those who believe or think that everything is great in our country) against the background of vineyards is a very ridiculous figure.

secondly, to remove arbitrageurs as much as possible - it's no secret that MQ quotes mt4 are really lagging behind

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, we went to the reals in the first place - to remove as much as possible from the casual drive ! like don't care - if I lose

I do not give a damn if I pay 10 bucks!

With a pension of 9000 rubles and a utility bill of 4700 rubles (for those who think or believe that everything is great in our country) compared to vineyards - a very funny figure!

secondly, to remove arbitrageurs as much as possible - it's no secret that MQ quotes mt4 are really lagging behind

Not "everything is great". But the piled up "background of vines" is a fake, designed to stir up emotions, like "our mind is boiling in turmoil". (don't you buy it)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, we went to the reals in the first place - to remove as much as possible from the casual drive ! like don't care - if I lose

I do not give a damn if I pay 10 bucks!

With a pension of 9000 rubles and a utility bill of 4700 rubles (for those who think or believe that everything is great in our country) compared to vineyards - a very funny figure!

A normal Soviet three-bedroom on the ground floor - 6,600