Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 22

set the limit at (300) each one will choose for themselves, or the limit at (500) where higher is needed....

Rafael Sahibgareev:

set the limit at (300) everyone will choose for themselves, or the limit at (500) where higher is needed....

What is the limit for? If the leverage is 1,000 or more.
What will it change? Well, except that it will be quicker to fly out of the competition if you keep pouring in for the landing.

Who can explain to me why all trading competitions have the same leverage ????

Please give me a link to a contest where participants have different shoulders

Server Muradasilov:

Who can explain to me why all trading competitions have the same leverage ????

Please give me a link to a contest where the participants have different shoulders

I have not seen any competition where contestants are given the choice ......,

I have not seen any contest where contestants have the same leverage ....

Yuriy Zaytsev:
What's the limit for? If the leverage is 1,000 or more.
What difference will it make? Well, except a quicker departure from the competition if you keep pouring in time for the landing.

It will be everyone's personal choice, there are admins, you decide ..... people will or limit it.

Personally I'm in favour of limits ......

Now, as a rule, real cent accounts in different brokerage companies, thanks to the current technology, have the ability to change the leverage at the request of the account owner, even every day. And there is no way to track these leverage changes in the contest.

Therefore, there is no need to make a fuss and do not impose any restrictions. You do not need to bother with this question at all. This is the right decision.

The contestants must decide which leverage to use. And when to change it, if he considers it necessary.

Олег avtomat:

Now, as a rule, real cent accounts in different brokerage companies, thanks to the current technology, have the ability to change the leverage at the request of the account owner, even every day. And there is no way to track these leverage changes in the contest.

Therefore, there is no need to make a fuss and do not impose any restrictions. You do not need to bother with this question at all. This is the right decision.

The contestants must decide which leverage to use. And when to change it, if he considers it necessary.

Sure, it is already included into the monitoring of signals and if the leverage is changed, the author of the signal is removed from the contest.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
How not, it is already taken into account in the monitoring of signals, and if the leverage is changed, the author of the signal is withdrawn from the contest

I think it would be wise to get rid of this legacy of the past.

Олег avtomat:

I think it would be wise to get rid of this legacy of the past.

You want to make a circus out of the competition ;)

As for giving or not giving a choice of leverage in the contest

I propose to put the issue to a vote, but there is a BUT, as life experience and practice shows, not always the majority think creatively.

This is rather to ensure the popularity.

Let's first understand how leverage may affect? What are the advantages between leverage 100 and 1000?

1) PRICE FOR A POINT of 1$ on both leverages

2) Leverage 100 - enter lot 1.0 - 100 points against a deal - and we have minus 100$

3) Leverage 1000 - enter with 1.0 lot - 100 pips against a trade - and we are $100 minus.

there is only one trick at a leverage of 100 is not possible to risk and enter again against a trend and at a leverage of 1000 there is a chance!

is it confusing ?