Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 17

Server Muradasilov:

I don't know any brokerage firms where the leverage starts at 1:200)))

Ignorance does not mean non-existence.

Олег avtomat:

Ignorance does not mean non-existence.

Drop me at least three of them in the mail

Олег avtomat:

"and sharpening has practically no effect on the results" --- why bother with it at all?

But you seem to be unfamiliar with statistics, and you're unfamiliar with its application --- I pointed out the difficulties, but you chose not to notice.

"But we understand" --- you're talking nonsense.

You could remove sharpe from the formula altogether - it has almost no effect on the final result.

Once again, it has no effect! It only affects a hundredth of a percent. Did you try to make a table with participants and see what happens at different layouts? - No? Oh, yes, of course, but everyone is talking nonsense, no other way.

Andrey Dik:

That's right, the point price is the same with any leverage.

But higher leverage is advocated by who? - Right, those who like to use stop out instead of SL. For them, the higher the leverage - the better chance to stay afloat in a month of competition. ) Competitive accounts (and sometimes with free deposits) - the best way not to worry about anything and have a chance to win the prize - the money is not ours!)

But what about the signalers, who uses Non-cent accounts among the top averaging signalers? - No one wants to risk their own money, while subscriber's money is another matter. The monthly payoff is good enough.

Why are you so greedy...

Server Muradasilov:

Just send me at least three of them in your inbox.

I haven't fished them out. But over a long period of time I have come across quite a few.

Олег avtomat:

Why do you have to be so greedy...
Don't confuse toad with conscience, they are different things.

Andrey Dik:
Don't confuse toad with conscience, they are different things.

Don't confuse the two.

Олег avtomat:

Why do you get so greedy...

Oleg, no need to get personal or clingy when communicating - more constructive please

Олег avtomat:

don't substitute the concept.

there is no substitution.

I don't do that in signals, not because I don't have an averaging advisor (that's why I'm kind of greedy), but because my conscience doesn't allow me to do that.

Server Muradasilov:

Oleg, no need to get personal or clingy when communicating - more constructive please

It was a rejoinder to a dirty lunge