Structure and composition of FOREX market participants - page 7

geratdc:

I understand the market price as an average of all transactions at a given time and this price should be displayed on the exchange - provider of liquidity for the country's currency. Accordingly, this market price should be transmitted to me by the broker, and traders will decide at what price to buy and sell, after which they correct the price/quote of the exchange - liquidity provider for the country's currency. Otherwise it is a mess and a scam if the trader has no control over quotes entering the terminal.

No one cares, as you understand, no one owes anything to anyone. You don't even take into account that while a quote is moving around the whole architecture, it may not physically be the same - from point A to the reflection in your terminal. If it's a scam (everything sucks so bad), it begs the question - what are you doing here ???? how much are you being paid for it ?????

geratdc:

I understand the market price as an average of all deals made at the time and this price should be displayed on the exchange - provider of liquidity for the country currency at which these deals were made at the time. Accordingly, this market price should be transmitted to me by the broker, and traders will decide at what price to buy and sell, after which conducted transactions correct the price/quote of the stock exchange - liquidity provider of the country's currency. Otherwise it is a mess and a scam if the trader has no control over quotes entering the terminal. I will read it again. But what do I care about the broker's quotes? I don't care about his quotes - I want the market quotes when he says that the account is ECN, but in fact all of them have different ECN quotes ...

I do not think they are fools, please. How much do they pay you for your posts?

geratdc:

I understand the market price as an average of all deals made at the time and this price should be displayed on the exchange - provider of liquidity for the country currency at which these deals were made at the time. Accordingly, this market price should be transmitted to me by the broker, and traders will decide at what price to buy and sell, after which conducted transactions correct the price/quote of the stock exchange - liquidity provider of the country's currency. Otherwise it is a mess and a scam if the trader has no control over quotes entering the terminal. I will read it again. But what do I care about the broker's quotes? I don't care about his quotes - I want the market quotes because he says that the account is ECN, but in fact they all have different quotes for ECN...

cycle for the third time

You still have to learn and learn!!!

The questions are:

1) What is the Depth of Market and how does it work?

2) What is a deal sliver and how does it work?

You have to learn how to control yourself first - there are the appropriate authorities to control brokers.

geratdc:

This is an outrage. Everyone has different quotes and where do you find the market one?

After looking at this, open the quotations section of EfixPra, the one that shows 1.04, and compare the quotations.

mmmoguschiy-new:

After you have looked at it - open the website quotations section of the same EfiksPra, the one that shows 1.04 and compare the quotations.

Compare it like this? Or with what is in the terminal from my broker? Well this is from the website - how do I interpret it?
Files:

I don't give a shit about broker quotes, they are not market quotes, they are broker quotes. The market one is broadcast by the bidder - directly from the trading floor whether it is an exchange or an OTC trading floor. If the broker is a participant of the trade - I want to know from which exchange or OTC marketplace it has taken a quote that offers me in the terminal. If the broker is not a participant of the trade - the broker must give me a link to the supplier of quotes - a participant of the trade, the same bank, so I can learn from the bank where market quotes are available and check with those that the broker sends to my terminal. I entered the MICEX and saw the market quotation of the ruble. Respectively, I want my ECN.MT5 terminal show exactly the same quotes at that moment, but not from some broker's market. The client's lack of control over the broker's quotes inevitably leads to abuses of the broker. These traders' losses are the result of such manipulations.

geratdc:

Compare it like this? Or with the one in the terminal from my broker? Well, what's from the website - how do you interpret that?

Here's what's on the website. Compare.

geratdc:
I don't give a shit about broker quotes, they are not market quotes, they are broker quotes. The market one is broadcast by a participant in exchange trading. If the broker is a participant of exchange trading - directly from the trading floor, whether it is an exchange or OTC trading platform and I want to know from which exchange or OTC trading platform he took a quote that he offers me in the terminal or the broker gave me a link to the supplier of quotations - a participant of trading, the same bank, so I learn from the bank for which instruments where market quotes can watch and compare with those that the broker puts in my terminal. I entered the MICEX and saw the market quotation of the ruble. Respectively, I want my ECN.MT5 terminal show exactly the same quotes at that moment, not from some broker's market. The client's lack of control over the broker's quotes inevitably leads to abuses of the broker. These traders' plums are the result of such manipulation.

Man, are you sure you're kidding or what? Cycle 4 You can't trade on moex through moex. If you want to trade on moex, make up your mind about what you want: an aggregator of interexchange liquidity that actually displays a quote from someone or forex, which essentially consists of darkpools and does not show you anything else besides the quote itself. If you want total control, then just fuck off to the exchange - no one will "cheat" you there. But that's why there is so much liquidity on the moex

mmmoguschiy-new:

here's what's on the website.

Where's the graph from? Can I get a link?

geratdc:

Where did the graph come from? Can I get a link?

No - look for it yourself. And read the rules of the forum.