Structure and composition of FOREX market participants - page 2

geratdc:
If anybody has a tutorial on the structure and role of the FOREX market participants - send me the link please.

The forex market has no clear hierarchy and structure and you have been told many times that it is an over-the-counter market, but you keep repeating the question: what stock exchange does the broker belong to?

What is the purpose of your question in the first place? Do you want to trade directly? That would not be profitable for you, because dealers have better conditions than their liquidity providers and aggregators. Plus the entry threshold is higher. If you want to be closer to the source of quotes, then go to Gain (do not confuse with Gainsy - it's a scam) or Currenex, but as I said, the entry threshold will not make you happy :)

Look for better trading conditions, for example IC Markets, Pepperstone, TickMill

geratdc:

On the phrase "used to be when there were fewer sellers than buyers, prices would skyrocket in a live market (before the advent of market makers) - off. This is not serious.

If there is demand for a particular country's currency (buyers more than sellers), then the central bank will print such currency (and sometimes there is no need to print it in the treasury, it already collects dust) and sell it for foreign currency!!! to prevent its currency from strengthening more than is necessary for the country's economy. Yes, any central bank dreams of having more buyers of its currency than sellers and is ready to satisfy the buyers. The question is where to get these sellers? And if they start selling the country's currency, the central bank will buy it back with the currency received earlier, balancing the value of its currency in the required corridor. Well, I was not born yesterday.

Your information is very old, and it is not relevant today. It describes the general principle of what forex was originally created for. You may not have been born yesterday, but you are using yesterday's information.

Aleksei Radchenko:

The forex market has no clear hierarchy and structure and you've been told many times that it's an OTC market, but you keep asking the question: what exchange broker.

What is the purpose of your question in the first place? Do you want to trade directly? That would not be profitable for you, because dealers have better conditions than their liquidity providers and aggregators. Plus the entry threshold is higher. If you want to be closer to the source of quotes, then go to Gain (do not confuse with Gainsy - it's a scam) or Currenex, but as I said, the entry threshold will not make you happy :)

Look for better trading conditions, for example IC Markets, Pepperstone, TickMill

That's right. For direct access you need some volume and such volumes are provided by the main participants, banks and market makers (they work with small things like forex dealers and brokers, as I understand it. But why do we need Forex dealer when there is NDD/ECN broker that provides physical entity with direct access to quotes? It turns out, that ECN/NDD broker gets quotes from participating banks. Then why do I need a forex dealer between me and the direct quotes created by the main participants - banks and market makers - I do not understand.

geratdc:

"An NDD broker always provides advantages such as trading in the real market, which is completely open ("clean") to system participants and high speed of order execution. "

There is something interesting in the article, of course, but it does not answer all questions. Again, the sense of dealing with forex dealers, if all is more profitable to trade on the FOREX through NDD broker? Why do we need Forex dealers (dealing centres) and other types of brokers, if there are NDD/ECN brokers?

"Successful clientsof a DD broker are more likely to be tracked and haverequoting(which means delaying quotes until your order is confirmed) applied to them."

- I've had that happen to me. Here's how to contact an NDD broker? So that everything is without a scam? - But this is the least relevant to the topic.

Stop it, it's not funny :) You have not read the link, and do not understand, I say played dumb), now you are going to rub rub rubbish about HDD brokers to others, high speed, blah blah. There is no speed there - from personal experience, with a ping of 2.50ms, even it will be 0.9, the minimum execution was 100ms, the modification of the order is 20ms or more, the type of account is ECN-NDD real . The high speed at the exchange, forex has no speed, forget about the order execution time. Go to the stock exchange, but why would you do that? ....

He should contact the HDD broker and they use morse code, I can send him a morse code to communicate with HDD brokers ..........

I am sorry, I lost my temper, it happens ........ I had only to read the link .... I will not be able to sleep, I will sleep through the weekend, I will fight with everybody in the morning, I will be back on the forum at noon - angrier than a dog, I fucked up ........

I'm sorry again - best wishes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Your information is very old and no longer relevant today. It describes the general principle of what forex was originally created for. You may not have been born yesterday, but you are using yesterday's information.

Well, forex and central banks are all big things. Physicists and brokers are nothing to them. But I understand the scheme when an ECN/NDD broker receives quotes through a member bank and reports them to me on the terminal. And the broker already charges its own commission and spread. But why do we need Forex dealers and other brokers if they play against us and falsify quotes? This nonsense like "when there are more buyers than sellers or vice versa" does not suit me at all.

geratdc:

That's right. Direct access requires some volume and such volumes are provided by the major participants, banks and market makers (I understand they work with small stuff like forex dealers and brokers. But why do we need Forex dealer when there is NDD/ECN broker that provides physical entity with direct access to quotes? It turns out, that ECN/NDD broker gets quotes from participating banks. Then why do I need a forex dealer between me and the direct quotes created by the main participants - banks and market makers - I do not understand.
There is a producer of sunflower seeds and there is a consumer: why are these seeds sold in the supermarket, in a shop, on the stalls at the market? Do you get the hint?

Server Muradasilov:

Stop it, it's not funny :) You have not read the link, you have not understood, I'm telling you, you are a fool), now you're going to talk rubbish about HDD brokers, high speed, blah blah. There is no speed there - from personal experience, with a ping of 2.50ms, even it will be 0.9, the minimum execution was 100ms, the modification of the order is 20ms or more, the type of account is ECN-NDD real . The high speed at the exchange, forex has no speed, forget about the order execution time. Go to the stock exchange, but why would you do that? ....

He needs to contact the HDD broker, they use morse code now, I can send a morse code machine to contact the HDD brokers .........

Sorry, I lost my temper, it happens ........ I just had to read the link .... I will not be able to sleep, I will sleep through the weekend, I will fight with everybody in the morning, I will be back on the forum at noon - angrier than a dog, I fucked up ........

I'm sorry again, have a nice day.

Better when you know that the quote went down the ping due to load inside the server of the same bank or honest broker, than when a forex dealer or "kitchen" DD broker puts his version of the quote against you. Server, I can only be offended by people I respect. You have nothing to apologise for, believe me. And of course I'm a newcomer and may have led an experienced person to emotions, it happens.

geratdc:

Better when you know that a quote has gone down the ping due to load inside the server of the same bank or an honest broker than when a forex dealer or "kitchen" DD broker puts his version of a quote against you. Sergei, I can only be offended by people I respect. You have nothing to apologize for, believe me. And of course, I'm a newcomer and maybe you have led an experienced player into emotions.
What price has flown? Open at least one-hour chart and nothing will fly.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
There is a producer of sunflower seeds and there is a consumer, which begs the question: Why are these seeds sold in the supermarket, in the shop, on the trays at the market? Do you get the hint?

I get the hint. But who can explain me why we need Forex dealers, if they initially earn on their own trade, not on mine. It means that they are somehow built into the structure and it is impossible to do without them. So far there is no understanding.

geratdc:

I get the hint. But who can explain to me why we need forex dealers if they make money from their trading and not from mine. So they are built into the structure somehow and you can't do without them. That's until there is an understanding.
They earn exactly on your trade, according to statistics more than 90% lose, so they are waiting for you to lose, themselves, without anyone else's help.