Advice on a real working expert . - page 7

prikolnyjkent:

I wonder what the "genius" who invented martin is up to again

He seems to have a problem with his perception of reality )

prikolnyjkent:

I know martingale.

I wonder what it is about the "genius" who invented martin again.

Well, it's like he was talking about you. ...

Комбинатор:
He seems to have a problem with his perception of reality.)

Sorry about the man... Errors in information handling usually cost a pretty penny...

Roman Vashchilin:

He was talking about you.

I'm talking about him now....

Without getting into it... Without understanding... Without understanding... R-r-r-right, you've made a "verdict"... ...judging everything from your own bell tower...

That's weird.

In general, the conversation so far resembles a storyline like this...

Once upon a time, there were three neighbours.
One was funny. The second liked to combine everything. And the third was Roman...

Each of them was trying to make a living as best they could, and one day a cool dude mentioned in the conversation that he had made himself a cool broom... ...and he's brooming himself for balka, butter and caviar.

Roman said to him: "I'd like to have a look at your broom... "Just a peek..."

And the guy says: "I understand you, of course. But if everyone with his own broom starts sweeping up the place..." So on and on...
"I can, he says, speculate aloud to the place where everyone has to figure out for himself what should be attached to what and with what.
For example, to fit something you need (a stick * a bundle of twigs * a rope).
The question is, what is the easiest thing for a trader to operate with?

Roman replies: "With a stick, logically."

Kent: "That's what I think... "And for some reason, everybody's going for rope and twigs."

"You can't operate with a stick! It's ALWAYS stuck in the ground." - Roman protests.

"You have it stuck in, I don't have it stuck in..." - the guy reasonably points out.

And then the combinator with all his might: "There!... Another "genius" invented the stick."...

_________

How's that for you, Combinator, isn't it funny?

prikolnyjkent:

In general, the conversation so far resembles the following story...

Once upon a time there were three neighbours.
One was cool. The second one liked to combine everything. And the third, Roman...

You said your system is to increase the profitable lot and since you can't increase only the profit lot without affecting the loss lot, you have to increase the lot in the opposite direction from the position that was losing before, this is called martingale. What you have written here about the fairy tale is neither funny nor relevant, because you simply do not understand what we have said. No one said it was "impossible" I said this system will eventually lose your account, to make money on it you have to constantly withdraw money from your account little by little.

Roman Vashchilin:

You said that your system is to increase the profit lot, and since you cannot increase only the profit lot without affecting the loss lot, you have to increase the lot in the opposite direction from the position that was losing before, this is called martingale. What you have written here about the fairy tale, it is not funny and irrelevant, because you simply do not understand what we have said. I'm not saying it's "impossible", I'm saying that the system will eventually lose your account, to make money on it you have to constantly withdraw money from your account little by little.

I'm well aware of everything: the martingale... and that it can be very stressful... And I understand what you and Combinator said.

And my tale is just the right one... For you can not see that my "broom" consists not only of one stick (you stopped at the beginning of arguments ... and made a "verdict") .

prikolnyjkent:

I know all too well: and martingale... and that it can be very stressful... And I understand what you and Combinator have said.

And my tale is exactly on point... For you do not see that my "broom" consists of more than just a stick (you stopped at the very beginning of the discussion ... and made a "verdict")

Since you use martingale in combos with other indicators/advisors? Or did I get it wrong again.

Roman Vashchilin:

As you're using martingale in combo with other indicators/advisors? Or maybe I got it wrong again.

I use a mechanism to influence the parametersav_PPointValue andav_LPointValue in combination with measures to eliminate the negative effects of "playing" with volumes.

At the same time, no one is preventing anyone from parallel struggle forthe percentage of successful trades in a series... to improvethe ratio of profit and loss points. It's just more comfortable to do this struggle, when you're already getting your money...

The best advantage of the Sidus trading method is that you will not need to add any filters when trading with it. There are losses when trading with this strategy, but not so often. This trading strategy makes trading on the FOREX market quite profitable, its essence is very easy to understand, it is easy to find entry points into the market, as well as execute the entry into a trading position.