Advice on a real working expert . - page 6

prikolnyjkent:

Purely humanly, I certainly understand your interest . And I even suspect that you can hardly hope for my revelations either ...

But what I can certainly do, without fear of crossing the boundaries of prudence, is to go over the points that everyone knows (but not everyone handles them properly) to the point where everyone will already have to work with their own heads ...

It would be interesting to me and others, it may come in handy in the future.

Roman Vashchilin:

I and others will find it interesting, it may come in handy in the future.

Well, let's, from nothing to do, then in order...

The trading result of a SERIES of trades is equal to: result = (n_PTrades * av_PPoints * av_PPointValue) - (n_LTrades * av_LPoints * av_LPointValue), where

n_PTrades is the number of profitable trades in the series

av_PPoints - average number of points in a profit trade

av_PPointValue - average value of a point in a profit trade. (the same for losing n_LTrades, av_LPoints, and av_LPointValue, respectively)

Whichever of these parameters is easier to be influenced by a trader?

(I will not impose my opinion straight away, so that it is more convenient to spend your time talking)

prikolnyjkent:

Well, let's, out of curiosity, then ...

The trading result of a SERIES of trades is equal to: result = (n_PTrades * av_PPoints * av_PPointValue) - (n_LTrades * av_LPoints * av_LPointValue), where

n_PTrades is the number of profitable trades in the series

av_PPoints - average number of points in a profit trade

av_PPointValue - average value of a point in a profit trade. (the same for losing n_LTrades, av_LPoints, and av_LPointValue, respectively)

The question is WHICH of these parameters is easier to be influenced by the trader?

(I will not impose my opinion straight away, in order to make our discussion more convenient.)

av_PPointValue by logic

Roman Vashchilin:

av_PPointValue by logic

That's what I thought...

Then why are people so persistent in pounding on the QUANTITY of profitable trades...?

prikolnyjkent:

That's what I thought...

Then why are people so persistent in pounding on the number of profitable deals...?

How do you increase the point value only for profitable trades? The lot is the same for all trades. % profit does not increase from increasing the lot.

Roman Vashchilin:

How do you increase the point value only for profitable trades? The lot is set the same for all trades. % winnings will not increase from increasing the lot.

You're the one with the same lot on all trades...

I don't...

Another "genius" martin invented )

Комбинатор:
Another "genius" martin invented )

And what's he got there...?

prikolnyjkent:

And what's he got there?

Do you seriously not know what the martingale method is? Well, I'll tell you the truth, it does make a profit, but it inevitably loses your account at any rate, but you can make money on it if you withdraw your money on time.

Roman Vashchilin:

Do you seriously not know what the martingale method is? Well, I'll tell you the truth, it does make a profit, but it inevitably loses your account at any rate, but you can make money on it if you withdraw your money on time.

I know about martingale.

I wonder what the "genius" who invented martin is up to again.