Init() and DeInit() execution sequence - page 27

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Then this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/series/indicatorparameters

And how does this help to write a universal GetMyHandle?

fxsaber:
And how does it help to write a universal GetMyHandle?
You are beginning to surprise me. Further discussion with the code. What's out there now?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You are beginning to surprise me. Further discussion with the code. What is there now?
There is nothing, unfortunately.

fxsaber:
There is nothing, unfortunately.
Do you want to implement it all in your mind? Wouldn't it be better to try and get started?

fxsaber:

Yes, why do you need two identical indicators with completely identical input parameters on a chart in the same subwindow?

Suppose you do (I don't know what for yet, though). But in this case it won't matter, which indicator got the handle... wouldn't it?

Added: I'll make the assumption that the handle will be the same. Because, as far as I know, MT has a resource saving mechanism that doesn't create copies of indicators, but only increases the reference count.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Yes, why would you want two identical indicators with completely identical input parameters on a chart in the same sub-window?

I need the handle of the second indicator, which differs from the first one in the values of the input parameters.

fxsaber:
I need the handle of the second indicator, which differs from the first one in the values of the input parameters.
If the simplest option (by changing the short name in a certain way) is not considered, then just go through all the indicators on the required chart and choose the required one. All that is needed for this was above.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
If the simplest option (changing the short name in a certain way) is not considered, then just go through all the indicators on the required chart and select the required one. All you need for that was above.
Is there any way to get a list of all indicators in a chart? Once tried to find such a possibility in the documentation but didn't get it, poke me with the nose.

Alexey Viktorov:
Is there any way to get a list of all indicators on a chart? I once tried to find such a possibility in the documentation, but it didn't work, poke me with the nose.
There are all the links to the documentation above. You can both in the main window and in subwindows. You go through the charts, ask for the number of windows, go through the windows. That's it.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
There are all the links to the documentation above. You can do both main window and subwindows. Go through the charts, ask for the number of windows, go through the windows. That's it.

The number of windows is clear, but the number of MAs with different parameters, how do you determine them?

ps Ouch!!! I think I've found it.