Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester - page 20

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I agree.

It was recently suggested that a calculator tablet be made. When you click on the window, a calculator appears (the numbers )))) ) and dial a number on this tablet.

Well, for the particularly gifted, scratching your left ear with the little finger of your right foot is not a hardship...

fxsaber:

I just have a request to show the source code of a handy manual trader for MT4-Tester. I'll use it as a basis for MT5.

I don't quite understand, do you need examples of creating input fields and buttons? Or for controlling buttons? I don't think so. It is not for your level to ask such questions. Want to see how it looks? Is it difficult to design it yourself?

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't quite understand, do you need examples of creating input fields and buttons? Or button controls? I don't think so. Not for your level to ask such questions. Want to have a look? Is it difficult to design it yourself?

I need a user-friendly dashboard for quadruplet and with source code.

fxsaber:

I want a user-friendly dashboard for a four and with source code.

Why do you need the source code? Let's say you can write the code yourself, and I will make the panel for you.

Реter Konow:

Why do you need the source code? Let's say you can write the code yourself, and I'll make the panel for you.

So that there is a clear example for the original idea.

fxsaber:

So that there is a clear example for the original idea.

So I'll make you a panel based on the sketch and you connect it to your code. It will trade in the quad tester. Even input fields or whatever you want. If you then show me how to apply it to MT5, I'll do it immediately.

fxsaber:

I need a user-friendly trading panel for four and with source code.

What's good for the Russian is bad for the German...

It's the same with the convenience of anything. One person is comfortable, the other is ***, and vice versa. You'll never please everyone.

fxsaber:

There is such a possibility. I need a handy manual trading assistant for MT4 with source code to demonstrate on 5.

Alexey Viktorov:

The problem is that the MT5 tester doesn't work with graphical objects. After all, a few buttons and input fields are sufficient for manual trading in the tester. If the buttons work in the tester, you can press them and get reaction, then you won't be able to change the value in the entry field manually, despite the fact that it is present on the chart.

Suppose from several positions it is necessary to close the concrete one... How to define its ticket in the code... By entering it into the field, but alas... To change a lot as well...

fxsaber:

I just have a request to show the source code of a handy manual trader for MT4-Tester. I will use it as a base for MT5.

ReTeg Konow:

I will use it for the MT5. I suggest to discuss it in my thread. If you have access to tester or bypass it, without DLL, then maybe you don't need anything else and I'm asking for nothing.

fxsaber:

I'll probably show the basics in the QB. Visual fintechs everyone can add in their own image.

Done.

fxsaber:

Done.

A link to the code right away.

Artyom Trishkin:
A link to the code would be nice.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24848
Tester
Tester
  • www.mql5.com
Эта библиотека позволяет любой MT4-style советник запустить в визуальном Тестере. После компиляции запускаете советник на нужном Вам чарте и получаете окно визуального Тестера, где крутится Ваша ТС. В отличие от MT5-Тестера, данный визуальный Тестер работает не на Агенте, а в самом Терминале. Возможности Запуск и снятие индикаторов.Любое...