Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester - page 12

Andrey Dik:
No no, don't delete Yuri's words. He claims that the terminal writes to the file on every tick! This is an accusation of unprofessionalism by MQ, I want to see what Renat, to whose words Yuri refers, will do with it. Don't deny me the pleasure of enjoying the spectacle to come.
Don't talk nonsense.

Andrey Dik:
No no, don't delete Yuri's words. He claims that the terminal writes to the file on every tick! This is an accusation of unprofessionalism by MQ, I want to see what Renat, to whose words Yuri refers, will do with it. Don't deny me the pleasure of enjoying the spectacle to come.
I'll leave this message. But please stop arguing with both of us already. Right as children

Artyom Trishkin:
Watch your language and culture of speech please. This is a technical forum after all.

How else could it be a simple solution - static history files, many of which are created and updated only once in a lifetime, and then you start talking on a global scale with arguments that everything is going back and forth, and everything and everything is being written on every tick.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Don't talk nonsense.

Yura. It was an interesting thread - maybe we'd get an answer from the developers about the MT5 tester's development plans. But they went far away from the subject of the tester and it went on and on...

I understand that the topic of data storage is also relevant and interesting, but, man, not in this way...

Artyom Trishkin:
I'll leave this message. But please stop swearing at both of us already. Right as children

In fact, I treat Andrei quite kindly - he doesn't even realise how well!

what he says sometimes - well - I take it - relatively calmly :-)))) His Theoretical Couch is quite good!

Artyom Trishkin:

Yura. It was an interesting thread - maybe we'd get an answer from the developers about the MT5 tester's development plans. But they went far away from the subject of the tester and it went on...

I understand that the topic of data storage is also relevant and interesting, but, man, not in this way...

Yes, the topic is interesting and useful!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes, the topic is interesting and useful!

It's just that you complicate simple things...

xxz:

You just complicate simple things...

Actually no, we have seen quite competent answers from experts who have been working with this for many years! And by the way their answers coincide with my vision.

xxz:

It's just that you're complicating simple things...

Use

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Actually no, we have seen quite competent answers from experts who have been working on this for many years! And by the way their answers coincide with my vision.

I wish I had enough experience to compare it with my vision. Usually experience changes vision, and only schizophrenics have the opposite. You still haven't done the experience with references to the shared folder.