Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester - page 3

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's not logical to make a bird, because there's already a drop-down list, it would look silly. Another thing would be if the "Start" button would change depending on the single test or optimisation, e.g. "Start test" and "Start optimisation".

I have a different thought about the checkmark. There would be a "delete logs before start" checkbox next to the button. No one had this thought?

Already reached the automatism of clearing logs before the start in the journal. Although, yes - such a checkbox would be nice.

You can think of many more "ticks" if you want ...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's not logical to make a bird, because there's already a drop-down list, it would look silly. Another thing would be if the "Start" button would change depending on the single test or optimisation, e.g. "Start test" and "Start optimisation".

I have a different thought about the checkmark. There would be a "delete logs before start" checkbox next to the button. No one of this thought did not occur to anyone?

A bird is more informative than a drop-down list)

Yeah, it does say something... only in this list who reads all the inscriptions there in every line ...)

MT4 has a nice birdie and everything makes sense!

I completely agree with the "Start test" and "Start optimizing" inscriptions on the buttons.

You may be even better to have two different buttons.

And even though it's probably pure fantasy that you can simultaneously optimize and test run!!!

Artyom Trishkin:

It's getting to the point where it's automatic to clear the logs before the start in the logbook. Although, yes - such a tick would be nice.

There are many more 'ticks' you could think of...

And also it would be desirable to be able to remove parameters from the genetic algorithm by choice!

xxz:

A birdie is more informative than a drop down list)

Yes it does say something ... in this list just who reads all the inscriptions there in every line...)

The MT4 is fine with the bird and it all makes sense!

I completely agree with the "Start test" and "Start optimizing" inscriptions on the buttons.

You may be even better to have two different buttons.

And even though it's probably pure fantasy, that one could simultaneously optimize and test run!!!

Judging by the highlighted, you have everything installed in the system, that you get tipped when installing programs?

I have so much junk on my little one's computer that I spend an hour cleaning it out every week. And it's all because she doesn't look at the "yes" buttons - why read? - "retarded idiots read."

Artyom Trishkin:

Judging by the highlighting, do you have everything installed in your system that you are given when you install the software?

I have malya on my computer so much junk that every week I clean for an hour. And it's all because she doesn't look at the "Yes" button - but why read it? - "Read by retarded idiots."

Do you guys check everything?

Which pair, which timeframe, which indicator or EA was selected in the first line, EA name,...?

If I have one EA and I only optimize it, I don't even bother with those lines, I just look at a couple before I run it, otherwise they are automatic - the same thing for years)))

Tell me another thing you read the license agreement when installing programs))))

I'm probably my whole life and probably never read one completely))))

Although theoretically, I can assume it says at the end

that if you agree with the license agreement, then after that you must give us your flat))))

By the way I have the autoloader program that warns that the new program when you install wants to install a couple of other programs as a bonus))))

xxz:

And you're checking everything out?

What pair, what timeframe, which indicator or EA is selected in the first line, the name of the EA,...?

If I have one EA and I only optimize it, I don't even look at those lines, I only look at a couple before I start it, otherwise I do the rest - by default - the same thing for years))))

Tell me again that you read the license agreement when installing programs))))

I'm probably my whole life and probably never read one completely))))

Although theoretically, I can assume it says at the end

that if you agree with the license agreement then you must give us your flat))))

Sadly...

xxz:

And I'd also like to be able to remove selectable parameters from the genetic algorithm!

I've already written about this, a long time ago, but they don't do it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I already wrote about it, a long time ago.

And what was the reply?

You're the fool...)))

Or we'll be thinking for a very, very long time)))

xxz:

And what was the answer?

You're a fool yourself.)))

Or we'll be thinking for a very, very long time)))

I don't know, maybe you didn't notice, you wrote on the forum.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I do not know, maybe not noticed, on the forum wrote.

In my view, if the company is serious, it must be a person who keeps track of everything (keeps his nose in the wind)

and takes everything interesting and sensible, as well as the joints on the pencil.