Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 72

Igor Volodin:
Seems logical to me. Those who don't start in between are not ranked and can't claim the prize and points

Sorted.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Made a robot.

Can't resist this picture:

Back to the 13th place?

Will open an account on MT4

Waiting)

Andrey Dik:
Will you also come back to show a nice result?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Possibly, but then we lose the general informative picture, which we didn't want to do

No, what Igor means, if I understand correctly, is that if a contestant's balance is lower than their starting balance, the point is zero and the contestants are not ranked in any way. As soon as they exceed start balance, they begin to qualify for prizes and their score is no longer zero. This is a good suggestion. It makes more sense than just tinting in red with a drawdown of more than 30%.
Seconded.

Andrey Dik:

No, what Igor means, if I understand correctly, is that if a participant's balance is less than the starting balance, the score is zero and participants are not ranked in any way. As soon as they exceed the starting balance, they begin to qualify for prizes. This is a good suggestion. It makes more sense than just turning red when the drawdown exceeds 30%.
I second that.
Did you look at the last change?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Did you see the last change?

Oh, yes! You can do that, great!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Will you be back to show a beautiful result too?

I won't vouch for the nice result, I'll show you what I have, since all the disagreements are in the past.
I will not vouch for a nice result, I will show it, as long as all the controversies are in the past. And what about equating balance to equity at the moment of the last tick on the last day - you can, as the score correctly reflects statistics of previous trades, but you still need to keep in mind that manipulations with equity are not out of the question.

Still, there is no definitive solution from the 4 types of calculation, we need to add a normal and credible description

Vitaly Muzichenko:
And yet, there is no final solution with 4 types of calculation, we need to add a normal and reliable description

I think it makes no sense to take into account the deposit load in the formula, because the risks have already been accounted for by the maximum drawdown. i.e. you can open with the maximum possible lot and still not increase the drawdown - for God's sake.
So, in the formula, only 3 criteria should be calculated: balance, maximal drawdown and sharpening.

Andrey Dik:

I think it makes no sense to consider the deposit load in the formula, because the risks have already been accounted for by the maximum drawdown. i.e. you can open with the maximum possible lot and not increase the drawdown - for God's sake.
So, in the formula, only 3 criteria should be calculated - balance, maximal drawdown and Sharpe.
I.e. figure 1 ?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You mean figure 1 ?

yes.
i seem to have an idea how to solve the controversial issue on the "last tick"))

Andrey Dik:

yes.
I seem to have an idea on how to solve the controversial issue on the "last tick"))
Well so everyone is waiting for ideas, but no one offers them. They only come in to read, and don't write anything. Everyone is shy, just like girls.